Author Topic: Map in off-hours  (Read 738 times)

Offline Chilli

• Platinum Member
Re: Map in off-hours
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »
Okay,

Flame on.  :confused:  I find EW and MW redundant.  Then again, I would not take either away from those that have made them their home.

I mean come on, it's not like you can argue that your Bf109E4 wouldn't have fought against a Me262 in 1941.  Back on subject though, the reason for the off hour map stalemate, is simple to explain.

Guys like me, that schedules don't allow to play during the hours that the majority of players seem to be online, have been accustomed to taking what we can get.  Months of playing with whatever map is available with no real thought of resetting it.  Someone at HTC must have figured this out and reduced the country percentage to counter the stalemate.  The players however, are used to following the best fights.  So, unless you have an organized group dedicated taking bases (like Devil's Brigade) you just fly to the dar bar (period).

Is there a solution for map stalemates?  Currently that answer lies in the hands (and minds) of those that participate in the arena.  HTC can lead players to easier resets, but it can't make them think (hey, if we take these 3 bases the war will be over and we get a new map).

Offline PFactorDave

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 10:40:47 PM »
I have  question.  When the map goes to "Off Hours", is the map fresh or does it pick up where it left off at the end of the last off hour session?

1st Lieutenant
FSO Liaison Officer
Rolling Thunder

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2011, 08:11:15 AM »
All arenas pick up from the last session. Off hours, ttn and split LW.