Author Topic: factory downtime (aaa, troops, fuel, ammo, radar) seems unaffected by city  (Read 245 times)

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
had an enemy city down to 0% most of the day. killed their hq also. it stayed down the full modified by dead city time. but could not keep a single factory down for more than 45 minutes. they would all respawn as if the city was at 100% it seems even though the city was at 0%.

can you check that the strat factories are  down longer when city is dead?

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Im pretty sure strats are broken and have been for a long time. If you really want to keep the factories down you might try parking a tank at the train depot to kill resupply but I think that would only slow it down a little.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
in my quest for knowledge i did one better.

I parked a carrier group within shell range and jabo range of a knit hq/city/factory and with a few squaddies dropped city to 0. I also found this was a good way to make those dweebs in the midwar arena want to fight. we killed a lot of them defending the cv too hehe. after city 0% we dropped hq. tried to drop factories after city at 0 but as soon as one was down and we started jaboing and shelling the next one the previously leveled ( to 0%) factory popped back up to 100%.

I thought resupply from players was doing this but the factories were not being resupplied. its ai popping the factories back up in under 45 min with the entire city at 0%.

this went on for an entire evening so my results are pretty consistent.

the downtime on factories with a 0% city should match hq downtime with 0% city no?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 08:25:34 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013