Author Topic: Any squads open?  (Read 2916 times)

Offline 7super61

• Zinc Member
Re: Any squads open?
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 07:18:19 AM »
hey amaze. you left on ok terms with us bud. you just acted like a 15? year old (which isn't bad, you ARE that age) and it didn't fit with our squad that had almost all over 25 (with very few exceptions one being me at 20).
dont forget me at 12  :ahand
Im accually vPHANTOM...vulchvulchvulchvul chvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvu lchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulchv ulchvulchvulchvulchvulchvulch vulchvulchvulch

Offline Raphael

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2011, 12:17:04 AM »
wow 12!? its really cool to see these young people playing a game like this instead of those idiotic games with awesome grafics and no passion that ruins the name of the company (Im talking about MoH and CoD that had great games in their classics and ruined their name with these commercial garbage for money that they call modern warfare and stuff...). But if by "acting like 15" you mean beeing disrespectfull or trolling then forget what I said about it beeing cool to have 12 years old and so.

BTW I am 17 and im trying to avoid the disrespectfull members and Im having a really good time on the game.
Remember 08/08/2012
 Youtube videos - http://www.youtube.com/user/raphael103/featured
Game ID => Raphael
XO of Jg5

Offline 1Nicolas

• Copper Member
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2011, 03:18:50 PM »
Join mine 9th Panzer Division

(My World Of Tank signature)
There are no great men, just great challenges which ordinary men, out of necessity, are forced by circumstances to meet.

Offline DJ Kevin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2011, 06:13:25 PM »
Can I join the few? who is the leader?
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 06:19:43 PM by DJ Kevin »

Offline MickDono

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2011, 08:45:07 PM »
Can I join the few? who is the leader?

I like the look of your picture!

YOUR IN!   :aok

Offline DJ Kevin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2011, 12:46:17 AM »
you will not regret this :salute

Offline Bruv119

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.thefewsquadron.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2011, 01:18:14 AM »
some little birdy told me that DJ kevin is the new hotshot on the block. 

I will be available for a DA gruelling and character assassination, I'm the C.O and all new recruits get this treatment.   Once we have established that you aren't some crazy shade or a youngster pretending to be British  :rolleyes:   we will see.
The Few ***
F.P.H

Offline DrBone1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2011, 01:51:07 AM »
 :rofl nice!
=The Damned=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6jjnCoBobc
I see DrBone has found a new Sith apprentice. Good, good, let the hate flow through you.  :devil
Move up, move over, or move aside.  Simple kombat 101.

Offline klingan

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2011, 03:10:53 AM »
 :rofl

The Few GFC

Offline Noir

• Platinum Member
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2011, 03:54:35 AM »
three words: "droit de cuissage"  :bolt:
now posting as SirNuke

Offline DJ Kevin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 04:23:09 PM »
Im not young but im little bit crazy. Are you on during the weekdays? I work weekends so it will have to be on weekday but not monday because I have hangover during that time :rock

I put a lot of time into getting good at Il-2, maybe I can give you a good challenge. :joystick:

Offline tyronehoza

• Zinc Member
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2011, 07:09:27 AM »
Anyone need a squad member? :noid

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2011, 10:06:43 AM »
Anyone need a squad member? :noid

Check out the roster while you are flying. If you sort the lists by "squads" you'll see which are flying at the same time as you. Ask them if you can fly with them and check them out. If they say no, they suck and you don't need them anyway  :neener: If they say yes you get to see if they are doing stuff you think is fun, and if you get along with them and them with you.

Joining a squad is about making friends and having fun. If you join one because they pick you up of the message boards it may not be fun, nor may they have that many guys playing at the same time as you. Don't join a squad because they seem to be "The COOL squad". Most "cool" squad implode and are gone after a few months. Finds some "friends" and have fun with them. <S>

Offline Asero119

• Zinc Member
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2011, 07:37:25 PM »
I lost contact with the young money squad. It seems that the commander of the squad join another squad  :eek:.

yup need another squad  :cheers:

Offline AKKuya

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2011, 08:37:06 PM »
I lost contact with the young money squad. It seems that the commander of the squad join another squad  :eek:.

yup need another squad  :cheers:

The 132nd Delivery Wing is recruiting for bomber pilots.  Being young is not a disqualification.  We're looking for players who enjoy the patience of high altitude bombing and low level NOE bomber runs.

Our squad night is Friday nights before FSO.  We also fly in FSO on Friday nights at 11PM EST/ 10PM CST.  We also participate in Wednesday Snapshots at 10PM EST/ 9PM CST.

We're currently flying Knights on vox 133.  If you're interested, then come fly with us.
Chuck Norris can pick oranges from an apple tree and make the best lemonade in the world. Every morning when you wake up, swallow a live toad. Nothing worse can happen to you for the rest of the day. They say money can't buy happiness. I would like the opportunity to find out. Why be serious?