Author Topic: Mission Channel VOX  (Read 298 times)

Offline SKULLY7

• Zinc Member
Mission Channel VOX
« on: March 22, 2011, 12:39:58 PM »
Twice in two days when i have a mission posted, players from other sides are showing up on my mission radio clipboard.  There are three or four spaces blank then the list starts. On this mornings mission the players that showed up were FTDEEP, Cujo, Hg428cj, kingpen, supermex.  I tried to communicate but no answers. Players in my mission did not show up  ??????
I am testing the bounds of reality, curious to see what is going to happen, That is all   JDM

Never Forget. 9-11-2001. 
343 Brothers Lost. <S>

Offline Blooz

• Gold Member
Re: Mission Channel VOX
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:04:19 PM »
When you tune the radio to yourself and transmit, can you hear yourself?

White 9
JG11 Sonderstaffel

"You can't vote your way out of communism."

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:24:54 PM »
And to clarify, you do mean radio 5 being tuned to 5 'mission' , correct?

And further, just because they are in the mission, they are not automatically tuned to the 5 'mission' channel.

And yes, I know both of my replies do not address players from other sides showing up on your channel.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 10:26:36 PM by fuzeman »
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 01:04:13 AM »
You don't need to be tuned to mission channel to hear what's being broadcast on it.  You just need to be in the mission.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.