Author Topic: You know it's not your day........  (Read 771 times)

Offline Gman

• Gold Member

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Re: You know it's not your day........
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2011, 02:57:00 AM »
thats NOTHING.i lost 2 262s already.logged in and upped one only to lose on landing.
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2011, 10:58:33 AM »
You Really might try flying it offline for a bit lt. Ypu seem to lose them quite often. If your as goood in a jug as u say then the 262 is not that big of a challenge. Why not practice where u dont lose insane amounts of perks?

(sorry just noticed multipleposts from u about losing it to everything from discos to fragging and collisions. Is a tricky plane and might as well save some points for tempys and other fast movers)

Condo
r
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***

Offline Butcher

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 05:00:34 PM »
You Really might try flying it offline for a bit lt. Ypu seem to lose them quite often. If your as goood in a jug as u say then the 262 is not that big of a challenge. Why not practice where u dont lose insane amounts of perks?

(sorry just noticed multipleposts from u about losing it to everything from discos to fragging and collisions. Is a tricky plane and might as well save some points for tempys and other fast movers)

Condor
>

Learning to actually fly the plane makes a difference, sounds stupid I have upped a 262 from a far away base just to get the ropes on practicing in it. Why not the TA? Because the airfields and mountains are nothing close to the maps in the MA. So far 3 flights and I pretty much got it down, did the same with the Me-163, I watched 3 videos on it and got some ropes in it, even scored a dozen kills flying it!  :airplane:
JG 52

Offline LThunderpocket

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2011, 05:35:21 PM »

Condor
>

cause i can just get the perks back in an hour.but ive decided to stop flying the 262 all together
"no sir,it's kind of like playing Lone Ranger,but no one has to be Tonto.its a game everyone wins"
-Cpl Fish
"I refuse to be a role model
I set goals, take control, drink out my own bottles"
-Tupac

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2011, 05:39:19 PM »
cause i can just get the perks back in an hour.but ive decided to stop flying the 262 all together
really...didn't know you could get perks offline
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2011, 05:55:54 PM »
lol the BS meter is pegged off the charts im fearing
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline Condor11

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2011, 06:59:46 PM »

Hmmmm  100 perks minimum in less than an hr......whats is your in game callsign, because at that rate I should seeee your name up in lights.....i mean you can only b so much talk amigo...the best sticks I know wouldn't b able to get that many perks in such a short period...might as well say u single handily take down the entire "bish horde"...hell if you are that goood and have proof I want lessons.

:)

Condo
r
In game: CoverNow
Formerly : Condor
"If you cannot respect the forum posting rules, do not expect to get a twinkie for it."-Skuzzy

***Alchemists***