Author Topic: M3 bug  (Read 316 times)

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
M3 bug
« on: April 25, 2011, 08:30:07 PM »
I don't know if this is related to the new download or not but....

I was checking out the new sights in the tanks. I happen to park a tiger next to an M3 (this was offline)
I started shooting the front tires of the M3 with the machine gun and although I was getting hit sprites, no damage was done to the tires. I must have fired a thousand rounds into the tires. Nothing.
So for grins and giggles I started firing the main gun (think it was set on AP) and still nothing. I could not pop those tires.  Hitting it any where else and I got the predictable results.
I'd like a set of those tires on my truck.
Always try and be the person your dog thinks you are.

Offline kvuo75

• Gold Member
Re: M3 bug
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 08:34:30 PM »
I don't know if this is related to the new download or not but....

I was checking out the new sights in the tanks. I happen to park a tiger next to an M3 (this was offline)
I started shooting the front tires of the M3 with the machine gun and although I was getting hit sprites, no damage was done to the tires. I must have fired a thousand rounds into the tires. Nothing.
So for grins and giggles I started firing the main gun (think it was set on AP) and still nothing. I could not pop those tires.  Hitting it any where else and I got the predictable results.
I'd like a set of those tires on my truck.

i'm pretty sure the offline targets are all-or-nothing?

thats why the planes will also fly around on fire for hours, with a missing wing, etc.

I dont think it's possible for instance to pop tire or track a tank offline.
kvuo75

Kill the manned ack.

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 09:13:26 PM »
Oh.  Didn't know that.  thanks

Offline HGDan

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 11:23:00 AM »
I was in an M3 last night and dropped supplies and could not pick a box up as my tire was shot out, no curser to pick up the supplies.
CO 365th-FBG Hell Hawks
www.365th-FBG.com

It is the VETERAN who has given us freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom to assemble, the right to a fair trial, the right to vote. We can be very proud of our men & women in the service, no matter where they serve.

Offline Mano

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2011, 11:45:36 AM »
..........if my mouse disappears I hit the H key and it comes back. I hope that still works with this update.

:salute
Everything is funny as long as it is happening to somebody else.
- Will Rogers (1879 - 1935)

Offline badhorse

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2011, 11:46:24 AM »
nope