Author Topic: Looking for an FSO Squad  (Read 964 times)

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
Looking for an FSO Squad
« on: July 31, 2011, 01:28:49 AM »
Hell all,
some of you know me, and some don’t. For those that don’t know me. I’ve been around since AW, and moved to AH in ’01 when AW was killed off. I’ll fly anything, but prefer the F4U, 109’s, and I’ve just started seriously working with the 38. I’m not looking for an MA squad as I rarely fly in the MA. That doesn’t mean I won’t wing with you in the MA from time to time, It’s just that I like to keep my Air Mafia affiliation for nostalgic reasons.

I’m looking to fly with some different FSO squads over the next few months, to see how we fit. I’m willing to give each squad three frames. Of course you can boot me at any time if you don't like me.  :devil  I’m not looking for a rigid “spit and polish” outfit, but I would like some discipline. Most importantly what I’m looking for is the camaraderie and team work found in a good squad.

:salute
SIK1
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Looking for an FSO Squad
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 10:39:49 AM »
I'd go ahead and put this is the actual FSO forum.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline climber

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 11:39:21 AM »
Hey Sik the 77th Gamblers have been recruiting as of late.  We are looking for MA folks but also need folks to help us up our numbers in FSO.  We do our best to fly wingman tiactics and we work well together but we also peg the fun meter while doing it.  If you fly with us I'd advise you to get a keyboard and screen protector because we usually have someone crack a joke that ends with beer all over my keyboard.

Seriously, if you are interested let me know.  Also if you could find ezrhino, or myself in the MA and introduce yourself that would be great.  Our squad vox is 170 and we religiously fly Rook.  Right now due to our low numbers we may be flying with either the 49th Ronin or the LCA but send a PM and we will get right with you.

Our squad policy is simple: must be 18+ yrs old (if you have been around since AW then you most likely fill this requirement), have a mic, past 2 week trial, and fly Rook only (in your case of only wanting to fly FSO we may look past this).  The 77th name was taken from one of the oldest Fighter squadrons in existence with history back to WW1.  The real squad motto was "All Aces no Jokers".  We bend this a bit by having more fun than anyone in the game but when the time comes to hunker down and go tactical we can hang with the best!

Look forward to hearing from you and if you decide to fly elsewhere no worries and I hope to see you in the virtual skies.

-Climber
CO 77th FS "Gamblers"

ps we will be flying Allied this month in FSO.
5 out of 4 people have trouble with fractions

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 11:43:38 AM »
Hey sik1  you can always fly with the WD40 great bunch of guys and I still keep my 444TH Air Mafia affiliation for nostalgic reasons, Also cant let one of the oldest squads in ace's just die off.  :salute  :cheers:
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2011, 11:52:31 AM »
I forgot to add pm tuk151 on the boards,hes the CO of WD40, tell him I sent ya  :D He will get ya all fixed up I think we drew axis this month, also WD40 Has a first come first fly's  :airplane:  :joystick: policy so you have to get there early to get the good seats.   :salute
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline Becinhu

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2011, 04:32:52 PM »
The 412th is always looking for FSO sticks.  Pm Nefarious or myself and we will gladly let you fly with us.
412th Braunco Mustangs OG
412th FNVG FSO
80th FS "Headhunters" MA

Offline SIK1

• AH Training Corps
  • Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2011, 11:12:40 PM »
I'd go ahead and put this is the actual FSO forum.

fuze I debated putting this in the FSO forum, but in the end I figured the squad forums was more fitting. If it doesn't break any rules I may repost this in the FSO forum.

I'm just glad somebody finally responded. I was starting to think no one liked me.  :cry

77th, WD40, and 412th I will be getting in touch with each of you to set something up.

cant let one of the oldest squads in ace's just die off.  :salute  :cheers:

Kind off how I feel about it too Rusty.  :salute  :cheers:
444th Air Mafia since Air Warrior
Proudly flying with VF-17

Offline 007Rusty

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 11:08:29 AM »
 :salute  :cheers:

77th, WD40, and 412th I will be getting in touch with each of you to set something up.

Kind off how I feel about it too Rusty.  :salute  :cheers:
[/quote]
C.O. 444TH AIR MAFIA
 WD40 (FS0)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 12:34:19 PM »
Go ahead and re-post, not that it's needed now. Then Skuzzy will hit you with a #* violation, and not like you for a nanosecond.

Glad you got a ride.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.