Author Topic: A TT in EVERY MAP  (Read 874 times)

Offline HawkerMKII

• Silver Member
Re: A TT in EVERY MAP
« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2011, 06:30:38 AM »
I curious how the addition of the 17lbr affected the GV side, if at all.

Another thing about this point kinda.......F5 F8 mode or I call it GOD MODE. A player in 17lbr in telling everyone in gv's where emeny gv's are. What is the point of this mode???? Sorry to get off topic :cheers:
8th of November 1965, 173RD Airborne <S>

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 23, 2011, 09:16:45 AM »
Another thing about this point kinda.......F5 F8 mode or I call it GOD MODE. A player in 17lbr in telling everyone in gv's where emeny gv's are. What is the point of this mode???? Sorry to get off topic :cheers:
That doesn't work for the 17lbr, but it still does for the standard manned ack. I expected the 17lbr to have a bigger impact.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: July 23, 2011, 09:33:15 AM »
I curious how the addition of the 17lbr affected the GV side, if at all.
It certainly makes me more cautious approaching a Vbase or port until I know they are down.  We all know how deadly the Firefly's cannon is, and there are three of them waiting for the unwary tanker at those types of fields.
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Erwin

• Zinc Member
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2011, 05:51:16 PM »
Let's get together with those who make maps (whoever they are) and give valid input and reasons behind our ideas that IMPROVE the game. For one Lusche needs to be on that committee.

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2011, 06:06:13 PM »
Let's get together with those who make maps (whoever they are) and give valid input and reasons behind our ideas that IMPROVE the game. For one Lusche needs to be on that committee.
here's the list, you can message them yourself...

http://www.hitechcreations.com/World-War-Two-Games/Terrains/downloads-terrains-art.html

keep in mind just one tweak, has to be tested, then retested then the entire map submitted to htc who again tests the entire map before putting it back on the servers.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline Belial

• Silver Member
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2011, 06:15:39 PM »
An easy change to implement for now would be to make all maps with a "TT" have 3 uncapturable vbases closest to the center.

To keep one side from capping all the fun

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2011, 10:22:35 AM »
I see the external view in the 17lbr works now. Maybe I had it turned off somehow before.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline kilroy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2011, 10:42:17 AM »
IMHO the Trinity map at v28 to v83 is the very best GV area in the game. (when a battle is going on there).
The bombing is a bit too frequent, but the terrain is perfect for an all around GV battle.
Is there a way to set up a custom arena using this?

<S>