Author Topic: VERY IMPORTANT- Missions setup  (Read 210 times)

Offline flight17

• Silver Member
VERY IMPORTANT- Missions setup
« on: October 09, 2011, 10:56:42 PM »
I was running missions tonight with great turnout and success (took 7 of the 8 bases we attacked) and for the 5th or 6th mission, i was editing it and was in a rush due to the fact that it was about to launch in less than 30 seconds. Well.... i went down to hit Submit and got the tip of the delete button by mistake. So i deleted a mission with over 20 people in it by mistake and then had to reset the whole thing. We still took the base though....

But anyways. I WANT the Delete button switched with the cancel button so this accident can never happen. It doesnt make sense to have them there anyways because of this very possibilitiy. Its a simple fix and hopely will be in the next update.

Yes i know, i should have been more careful, but it should be stupid proof, which it easily can be :)
119th Riffle Tank Regiment leader -Red Storm Krupp Steel Scenario

Active Member of Air Heritage Inc. http://airheritage.org/

Offline MachFly

• Platinum Member
Re: VERY IMPORTANT- Missions setup
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2011, 11:39:56 PM »
+1

Perhaps also add "are you sure" question after you press "delete".
"Now, if I had to make the choice of one fighter aircraft above all the others...it would be, without any doubt, the world's greatest propeller driven flying machine - the magnificent and immortal Spitfire."
Lt. Col. William R. Dunn
flew Spitfires, Hurricanes, P-51s, P-47s, and F-4s

Offline Raptor05121

• Nickel Member
Re: VERY IMPORTANT- Missions setup
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2011, 12:12:37 AM »
makes sense +1
InGame: xRaptorx of the ***Alchemists***

Quote from: dirtdart
To suggest things that do not meet this basic criteria is equal to masturbation.  It may feel good to you, will not produce any tangible results, and you may be embarrassed if you get caught.