Author Topic: Windows 7  (Read 312 times)

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
Windows 7
« on: October 26, 2011, 03:55:46 PM »
Received windows 7 in the mail today :aok. I was wondering if I could just stick my AH folder on a external HD then move it ack over after the windows 7 install :salute
Kommando Nowotny "Tip of the dull butter knife"
delta07
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association of P-38 Pilots

Offline james

• Silver Member
Re: Windows 7
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 04:05:10 PM »
Take the settings, sounds, and skins folder and stick them in a folder on an external HD. When you are finished with installing win7 you download AH2 if you need to, sometimes you can retrieve it if you don't wipe the drive. You then get rid of the new folders in the download and just drop them back in from the HD when you are done. You wont have to do your skins, sounds or stick settings over again.
6GUN  

4.0GHZ Ryzen9 3900x
32GB DDR4 3200
GTX1070

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2011, 04:11:46 PM »
Take the settings, sounds, and skins folder and stick them in a folder on an external HD. When you are finished with installing win7 you download AH2 if you need to, sometimes you can retrieve it if you don't wipe the drive. You then get rid of the new folders in the download and just drop them back in from the HD when you are done. You wont have to do your skins, sounds or stick settings over again.
awesome,thanks
delta07

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »
Install the game first, then copy your original installation over the top of it.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline M0nkey_Man

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2011, 04:30:20 PM »
Install the game first, then copy your original installation over the top of it.
ok :cheers:
delta07