Author Topic: Program Crashes????  (Read 791 times)

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
Re: Program Crashes????
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 11:48:58 AM »
I don't have any auto updaters on so that's not the issue.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline MAINER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2011, 11:49:13 AM »
Mine crashed 3 times last night all of them happened in M-3s while I was running troops  :bhead
Are those our bombers?-famous last words

Member of the congregation of The church of David Wales

Offline dkff49

• Silver Member
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2011, 12:25:47 PM »
Locked up on me and wouldn't close...not even with task manager. I had to reboot to get out of it...?  :headscratch:

I've had this happen a couple times in the past few weeks. No common denominator, just totally random times.

These describe my situation. Just started in the last several weeks as well.

No auto-updates running. Can't find where anything was starting.

The weirdest part for is it's only the game that locks up. After my squadmate leaves I usually start up Winamp and listen to some music. It happens several hours after that but the wierd part is Winamp continues to play but AH is locked, but I can't get out of AH to restart it. I actually have to do a hard shutdown to reboot.
Haxxor has returned!!!!
Dave

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2011, 05:07:52 PM »
I do not think all of you are having the same problem.......

1st problem posted about:
some of you have reported "White Screen Crashes"  ( sounds like something might be corrupt in the video section ie: skins, cache, video8.cfg, video driver, etc.... )

2nd problem posted about:
some of you have reported that the game has "Froze Up" ( no way to exit, can not hit ctrl alt del to access task manager and shut the game down , etc.... PC needs a hard reboot )

3rd problem posted about:
and some of you have reported "CTD's" ( Crash to desktops ) .........

depending on your particular type of "Game not working" situation, you might want to search/find your situation in the Tech Forum and post your problem there, or if you can not find
your problem in any thread, then start a new thread describing your problem and give your PC details and the top first 1/3rd of your DXDIAG diagnostic test report ( can copy & paste it into your thread )

I am seeing at least 3 independent issues amongst all those who have posted the game is giving you problems......

hope this helps

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline USRanger

• AvA Staff Member
  • Plutonium Member
      • BoP Home
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 08:29:54 PM »
Grrr! Just happened again in the middle of a great GV battle!
Axis vs Allies Staff Member
☩ JG11 Sonderstaffel ☩
Flying 'Black[Death] 10' ☩JG11☩

Only the Proud, Only the Strong Ne Desit Virtus