Author Topic: Kill a Bomber, fly a Fw190A-8  (Read 2306 times)

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Re: Kill a Bomber, fly a Fw190A-8
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2012, 11:46:46 AM »
Did the Allies ever score a victory over a Luftwaffe plane that actually had...gear up?

Hey, that reminds me, DrBone defected and went Allies.  We are going to have to look up before we launch  :rofl
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline morfiend

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2012, 11:50:47 AM »
Ok we'll call this maneuver... "The Power Plant"

:rofl

:salute

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: May 26, 2012, 01:35:09 AM »
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #48 on: May 26, 2012, 07:03:25 AM »
Whatever you LuftWAFFLE pilots have to tell yourselves to get to sleep at night is fine with me. Personally though if you think the bombers of the 44th won't turn you into a stainer then I'll take the bet and your money. Only it has to be allied money because I feel the Deutchemark is going to become less valuable in the near future.. :x

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #49 on: May 27, 2012, 10:51:06 PM »
Whatever you LuftWAFFLE pilots have to tell yourselves to get to sleep at night is fine with me. Personally though if you think the bombers of the 44th won't turn you into a stainer then I'll take the bet and your money. Only it has to be allied money because I feel the Deutchemark is going to become less valuable in the near future.. :x

I stain my paints daily with my powerful gas powered jet! I don't need your help with it thank you very much. BUT! I Promise you we will turn your bombers into colanders and you fighters into sieves!!!! :neener:
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #50 on: May 27, 2012, 10:55:44 PM »
I stain my paints daily with my powerful gas powered jet! I don't need your help with it thank you very much. BUT! I Promise you we will turn your bombers into colanders and you fighters into sieves!!!! :neener:

364th will be there to help you put the holes in planes :)

Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #51 on: May 28, 2012, 07:41:18 AM »
So the LuftWaffle thinks that a tin can with a Supercharged washing machine for an engine is gonna help them shoot us down...Oh just like V-1 and 2s have brought the enemy to their knees...LMAO Man can't wait to buy the Schnapps at ridiculouslylow prices after the war!!!If it has these dunderkopts thinking they are gonna win just think what it will do for the victors!! :cheers:

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: May 28, 2012, 02:17:10 PM »
So the LuftWaffle thinks that a tin can with a Supercharged washing machine for an engine is gonna help them shoot us down...Oh just like V-1 and 2s have brought the enemy to their knees...LMAO Man can't wait to buy the Schnapps at ridiculouslylow prices after the war!!!If it has these dunderkopts thinking they are gonna win just think what it will do for the victors!! :cheers:

Ah, I see you've found our Keeping the Peace Policy... Once we win, inorder to keep the revolts down, We're selling all the fun mind altering stuff so cheap that anyone can afford Miss Juni for a week or so. Dang allie spies.. don't be so open about you're knowledge of our impending victory. Let it be a surprise to the rest of your countrymen.  :noid
BOWL Axis CO 2014 BoB13 JG52 XO DSG2 Axis S. Cmdr 2012 WSDG Allied CO 2012 Multiple GL/XO Side/Section CO/XO since early '00s
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. There's no point in being a damn fool about it. W.C.Fields

Offline M1A1

• Copper Member
« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2012, 05:44:30 PM »
We also know about the faulty Cuckoo clocks youhave been smuggling into the Allied zone that keep bad time! Nice attempt at getting us to oversleep!!! :lol

Offline SEseph

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2012, 03:01:51 PM »
shameless bump  :banana:

Offline ACE

• Platinum Member
Sixth Tri-Annual Dueling Bracket Champion

The Few

-Spek