Author Topic: The game is alive and well.  (Read 1752 times)

Offline Bizman

• Plutonium Member
Re: The game is alive and well.
« Reply #30 on: January 21, 2012, 02:50:09 PM »
Yay! Found a thank you letter from HTC, dated January 9th 2002, concerning my subscription. It means I've been a paying customer for ten years and two weeks! Lots of fun, lots of new friends - a couple dozens in real life even!
:noid :noid I think you forgot Naked. :bhead :x :x :x
I've topped a six-man naked human pyramid in the middle of a snowy parking lot during a con... That make you happy? :rolleyes:
Quote from: BaldEagl, applies to myself, too
I've got an older system by today's standards that still runs the game well by my standards.

Kotisivuni

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
« Reply #31 on: January 21, 2012, 03:08:47 PM »
I just started my 5th year this January.  Lots of good things, a few nit-picky things that I think could immensely improve the MA's, but regardless I'm still enjoying it.   :aok
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #32 on: January 21, 2012, 04:30:20 PM »
Here about 12 years myself, though less active in recent years.  :salute HTC!   :aok
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline Max

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: January 21, 2012, 05:44:41 PM »
Flossy! I remember you from the game and an AH Con we attended. Hope all's well with you these days.

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
« Reply #34 on: January 21, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »
Hi Max!  It's been a few year since I was at a Con! :). All is fine with me thanks.  Hoping to get into AH more now and not going to play as much WoW as I have been - it was getting way to serious, and I prefer a game to be fun! :D. Just waiting for retirement from work now, hopefully sometime in the next couple of years, so that I can have more time for all my interests.  Hope all is well with you. 
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun