Author Topic: 110 / 410 rockets  (Read 710 times)

Offline ToeTag

• Silver Member
110 / 410 rockets
« on: January 15, 2013, 11:34:53 PM »
So...I used to be very effective against bombers with rockets.  Since the update I can't hit squat.  Did the last up date change the ballistics / trajectory or fuse delay with the rockets.

OLD RECIPE

close steady and level with bombers when D 1000 clicks from D1.0K put bomber formation in the cup of the sight and left to right rudder to spread them across the formation.

OLD RESULT

2 to 3 bombers going boom 90% of the time.

Now when I do this...I am either long or short and cant get a good read on the films that I review. 

Any info on any changes would be great.

TOE
They call it "common sense", then why is it so uncommon?

Offline SmokinLoon

• Platinum Member
Re: 110 / 410 rockets
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2013, 07:39:12 AM »
I'f I am not mistaken I don't believe anything has changed in the 5 years I've been here on the German air to air rockets.
Proud grandson of the late Lt. Col. Darrell M. "Bud" Gray, USAF (ret.), B24D pilot, 5th BG/72nd BS. 28 combat missions within the "slot", PTO.

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
Re: 110 / 410 rockets
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2013, 08:46:10 AM »
So...I used to be very effective against bombers with rockets.  Since the update I can't hit squat.  Did the last up date change the ballistics / trajectory or fuse delay with the rockets.

OLD RECIPE

close steady and level with bombers when D 1000 clicks from D1.0K put bomber formation in the cup of the sight and left to right rudder to spread them across the formation.

OLD RESULT

2 to 3 bombers going boom 90% of the time.

Now when I do this...I am either long or short and cant get a good read on the films that I review. 

Any info on any changes would be great.

TOE

You aren't getting any younger and neither are your eyes  :devil
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.