Author Topic: Chat Being Suspended  (Read 670 times)

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
Chat Being Suspended
« on: April 26, 2012, 06:31:00 PM »
I have Been Subject to Abuse on the chat ingame This time the most annoying episodes was in the MA by DemonDog

In witch I reported him and got reported out of revenge I was still able to chat I logged off for a few hours and It said my chat was suspended I was wondering what was up with this

I am Pissed off by the abuse and the fact that nothing was said by me the would go against the game rules  :furious :bhead
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline grizz441

• Platinum Member
Re: Chat Being Suspended
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 06:31:23 PM »
that sucks.

Offline beau32

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 06:33:01 PM »
IN
71 (Eagle) Squadron

"There is always a small microcosm of people who need to explain away their suckage."

Online Wiley

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 06:38:38 PM »
Well, clearly it was because DemonDog was in the right, and is a much better person than you.  You said many things that were against the game rules.  You are a bad, bad person and should not be allowed to type on ingame chat due to your behaviour.

Or, you know, you might try taking the subject to the proper channels and email HTC as opposed to posting about it on the forum where it doesn't belong. :)

Wiley.
If you think you are having a 1v1 in the Main Arena, your SA has failed you.

JG11

Online The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2012, 06:40:08 PM »
Send Skuzzy a note and explain what happened. If you deserved the suspension he will tell you and why. If not he will fix it.

Only problem is, the office will be closed for the next 3 days and he might not be able to do anything.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2012, 06:45:40 PM »
that sucks.
Why does it say suspended above your name?  :huh
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline bj229r

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2012, 07:42:50 PM »
man....how many people use that avatar?
Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large numbers

http://www.flamewarriors.net/forum/

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2012, 07:49:17 PM »
man....how many people use that avatar?
which?
"There is absolutely no point discussing anything on the BBS, it's mostly populated by people who are right about everything, no one listens and everyone is just talking. People will argue over the shape of an egg." -Anonymous

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2012, 07:51:03 PM »
I have Been Subject to Abuse on the chat ingame This time the most annoying episodes was in the MA by DemonDog

In witch I reported him and got reported out of revenge I was still able to chat I logged off for a few hours and It said my chat was suspended I was wondering what was up with this

I am Pissed off by the abuse and the fact that nothing was said by me the would go against the game rules  :furious :bhead

Sir, I was flying this morning.  Both of you used language not allowed and were being childish.  Honestly though, you just would not shut up.  Please consider your actions and be responsible for them in the future.  "He was doing it too" doesn't cut it. And frankly I thought you were worse.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline RedBull1

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2012, 07:54:47 PM »
:Popcorn .... BellyButton shida you lied to me, the popcorn was a lie!  :cry

Offline kilz

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2012, 08:49:27 PM »
INteresting
Former LTARkilz

R.I.P 68KO, TailSpin, Maj1Shot, Prop31st, SWfire, rodders, Vega, easy8, 11Bravo, AWMac, GMC31st, Stoliman, WWhiskey

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2012, 09:14:03 PM »
I'm chat suspended too... trouble was I didn't even have ch 200 tuned and wasn't even chatting lol.

I guess I was talking to much with my bullets.
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2012, 09:39:53 PM »
Send us email if you think there is an issue,the bbs is not the place for this.