Author Topic: My gift too...  (Read 1123 times)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
My gift too...
« on: July 05, 2012, 01:28:07 PM »
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
Focke Wulf Me / Last Of The GOATS 🐐
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
Re: My gift too...
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »
What was it? 3 days?
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2012, 03:51:55 PM »
What was it? 3 days?

Yes, if film legit... will review it today.  Am WWI fighting right now.  Fun.   :banana:

PARADISE ON EARTH  ------->  http://www.youtube.com/v/g_D4RhfCY2M&autoplay=1&hd=1&fs=1   <-------  PARADISE ON EARTH :)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2012, 06:48:28 PM »
In honour of Joach1m's excellent SA, shooting, and flying skills I will fly in silence on the BBS and 200 for 3 days starting now.  Nice job, Joach1m... almost as good as 1CEMAN's, but 10 nevertheless and only one LVT and 1 or two ack proxies... but well beyond what I can do so far. :aok

This will be my last post until my 72 hours are up. :frown:

:salute :rock

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2012, 07:00:07 PM »

Well, that seals the deal. 

I'm officially ordering my new computer and should return to AH sometime next week.  Even with all the hording and suicide dweebery in the game...

How can I stay away in a time when AH players are making enormous positive contibutions to the community such as this?

<S> Joachim
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline JOACH1M

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
In honour of Joach1m's excellent SA, shooting, and flying skills I will fly in silence on the BBS and 200 for 3 days starting now.  Nice job, Joach1m... almost as good as 1CEMAN's, but 10 nevertheless and only one LVT and 1 or two ack proxies... but well beyond what I can do so far. :aok

This will be my last post until my 72 hours are up. :frown:

:salute :rock
To be fair I had bullets in 9 of the kills. Ran out of ammo and got awarded the kill. :)
Well, that seals the deal. 

I'm officially ordering my new computer and should return to AH sometime next week.  Even with all the hording and suicide dweebery in the game...

How can I stay away in a time when AH players are making enormous positive contibutions to the community such as this?

<S> Joachim
:)  :salute
FEW ~ BK's ~ AoM
ToC 2013 & 2017 Champ
R.I.P My Brothers <3

Offline Plawranc

• Gold Member
      • Youtube Channel
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2012, 10:30:52 PM »
TOP-GUN

Performing a public service  :rock

Well done Joachim and RedBull for this glorious achievement. I shall make my best effort to replicate it.
DaPacman - 71 Squadron RAF

"There are only two things that make life worth living. Fornication and Aviation"

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2012, 08:18:36 PM »
My 72 hours were completed... with the only exception being responses to Skuzzy related to the film view crashing. :cheers:

:)

Offline Midway

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
Vinky, you might consider joining Top Gun and landing 10 victories in a Spitfire -- if you can handle the challenge, that is..  :D

Oh, nvm, like you said before, the Internet keeps stealing :bhead your victories. :rolleyes:

Carry on... but... wouldn't a thread be more efficient?  Just saying.... better than thousands of PMs.  :devil

:noid
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 02:06:27 PM by Midway »

Offline zack1234

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 01:55:42 PM »
R u still under the thumb Jockym?
There are no pies stored in this plane overnight

The GFC
Pipz lived in the Wilderness near Ontario