Author Topic: Much Ado about Controlling How Others Will Play AH  (Read 2143 times)

Offline Rob52240

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My AH Films
Re: Much Ado about Controlling How Others Will Play AH
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
Holes in the game?

Please elaborate.
If I had a gun with 3 bullets and I was locked in a room with Bin Laden, Hitler, Saddam and Zipp...  I would shoot Zipp 3 times.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2012, 03:17:19 PM »
We all have diffrent dislikes of game play, Ho's, BTards, Hoards, Missions, PW's, Collisions, Plug Pullers, Concrete Campers, Deflection shots in Tanks etc etc. The list goes on and on.

My question to all is if theses things were made to all go away due to AH fixing them how overall would that effect gameplay for you? Esp if you are a person who does any or all of the above.  :headscratch:

If users couldnt find things to whine about they would lose interest. So the problems should remain in order to keep customers.  :D

I mean really! Your post is probably the most misquided whine I have seen yet! A disguised whine... but a whine just the same.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2012, 09:14:08 PM »
If users couldnt find things to whine about they would lose interest. So the problems should remain in order to keep customers.  :D

I mean really! Your post is probably the most misquided whine I have seen yet! A disguised whine... but a whine just the same.

He He...then you clearly missed the bones of the question. I do not hold those beliefs. I personally believe that players should be able to play AS they wish as it is thier 15 dollars. The question being is when will the 'Whiners' pulling at HTC's robe win what they want ie more control/rules as it is a growing trend. Ie O the Hoards, O the Hoes, O the Eny, O the Btards etc etc....and the list goes on.  :rolleyes:
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works