Author Topic: Tour 151 K/D Challenge  (Read 2533 times)

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
Re: Tour 151 K/D Challenge
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 01:56:05 PM »
I have the feeling you did not really read the statement you quoted  ;)
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline Ruah

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 01:57:10 PM »
next tour,

cool, that happens to be my K4 month due to scenario.  So perfect timing.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 01:58:54 PM by Ruah »

Kommando Nowotny
I/JG 77, 2nd Staffel
Mediterranean Maelstrom
HORRIDO

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
A competition with the main focus on not getting killed even a single time will, by and large, inevitably result in more and more 'cautious' flying by those being serious about the contest.

Perhaps the title of Aces High Yellow Streak Champion, then?

:D
Quote from: bozon
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2012, 02:18:33 PM »
Perhaps the title of Aces High Yellow Streak Champion, then?

:D

Don't play Kingpin, you cannot win.

Nope.

Don't even try.

Nope.

Or ya maybe try and when ya get that first death ya go back to whatever you were doing before.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 02:19:13 PM »
I have the feeling you did not really read the statement you quoted  ;)

:) Implying I won't take my own competition seriously?

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 02:32:22 PM »
:) Implying I won't take my own competition seriously?

I think he is saying you smell funny.  Not ha ha funny either.
Wag more, bark less.

Offline titanic3

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 02:55:23 PM »
No nose knows.  :noid :airplane:

the game is concentrated on combat, not on shaking the screen.

semp

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 04:12:11 PM »
next tour,

cool, that happens to be my K4 month due to scenario.  So perfect timing.

We are all going to die...  There goes your streak Ru!  LOL  :lol
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 04:22:35 PM »
Don't play Kingpin, you cannot win.

Nope.

Don't even try.

Nope.

Or ya maybe try and when ya get that first death ya go back to whatever you were doing before.

I'm not sure exactly what are you "barking" about here.

If you're issuing a challenge, I respectfully request you give me a tour or two to get back in game-shape.  My new computer arrives on Friday and I'll likely re-sub this weekend.  My intention was to try flying higher ENY planes, though, maybe like the 109F or something.  I'm hoping in the process I can build up a better tolerance to getting picked, before reverting to my Pony.

I might find ya at your alt at some point, though.  'Til then...  good hunting!

<S>
For those of us playing this game for well over a decade, Aces High is more of a social club. The game just provides the framework. I keep logging in for the people and Pipz was the kind that you keep coming to meet again.

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 04:29:31 PM »
I'm not sure exactly what are you "barking" about here.

If you're issuing a challenge, I respectfully request you give me a tour or two to get back in game-shape.  My new computer arrives on Friday and I'll likely re-sub this weekend.  My intention was to try flying higher ENY planes, though, maybe like the 109F or something.  I'm hoping in the process I can build up a better tolerance to getting picked, before reverting to my Pony.

I might find ya at your alt at some point, though.  'Til then...  good hunting!

<S>

I was "barking" because you put the yellow streak thing in there which implies.....well ya see where I was coming from.  I was also trying that reverse psychology thing and failed again.  I'm very good at failing and not learning from it.  And I'm sure you will find me at my alt, the question will you be at that alt or see me coming?  I'm very very sneaky you know
Wag more, bark less.

Offline Kingpin

• AH Training Corps
  • Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2012, 04:46:45 PM »
I was "barking" because you put the yellow streak thing in there which implies.....well ya see where I was coming from.  I was also trying that reverse psychology thing and failed again.  I'm very good at failing and not learning from it.  And I'm sure you will find me at my alt, the question will you be at that alt or see me coming?  I'm very very sneaky you know

It was the funny double-meaning of "streak" I was shooting for.  No offense to those who fly to survive and land.  That is after all more my style.  I usually fly for streak first, but then get bored and end up flying for fun.  I do intend to land every sortie; it just doesn't always work out that way for me.  :)

Anywho, I'm looking forward to my first "XXXX shot you down" message soon enough.

<S>

Offline mthrockmor

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2012, 10:14:11 PM »
3,000 +/- pilots ingame and we are losing sleep over a dozen or so engaging in this boring contest? For those that find indignance may I suggest an alternate thread? Call it what you will but create a hit list composed of those in the "tour 151 K/D challenge" and sticks post as they administer the coup de gras. It becomes your own deck of cards to chase.

We play K/D for as long as one month, the others get to act as assissines. All are satisfied? That leaves the debaters a little short of fun but I'm sure they'll find something to haggle over. It's like all those old 101st Airborne vets down at the gas station every Friday and Saturday morning. The purpose is to find purpose as it stumbles upon them. Then they debate it until something better comes along.  Life is good to all!

Boo
No poor dumb bastard wins a war by dying for his country, he wins by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his.
George "Blood n Guts" Patton

Offline A8TOOL

• Silver Member
      • http://fdrs.org/banking_history.html
« Reply #57 on: July 23, 2012, 03:39:22 PM »
DrkHorse for teh win!  :joystick:

:rofl           I think Indeep killed him in his chute at least once.         Just cracks me up........but then I have to wonder WHY??? :headscratch:

BTW...both indeep and rgr have retired since being exposed