Author Topic: Evening the odds in a 2v3  (Read 585 times)

Offline Ripley

• Copper Member
Evening the odds in a 2v3
« on: September 24, 2012, 09:20:52 AM »
Just a quick video I made last night. A few of my friends have been asking questions about aces high gameplay, one in particular is a C-130J pilot and he wanted to know exactly how much realism goes into AH (Energy management being a topic he questioned more than others). Well what better way then to show him a gameplay vid? The video itself is nothing spectacular, just a nice kill then breaking away from the remaining two cons that were closing on me, allowing shade to get into an offensive position.

This is an engagement Shade and I had last night. We had just lifted off from a base when 3 cons came in, a P47, F4u, and a tempest. Shade was flying a Spitfire and I was flying a P51-D. Shade was at a Co-out altitude with the cons by the time I got to him, and I was at a slight E disadvantage:

http://youtu.be/Hj8VXXKxgcU

After the events of this video, Shade was killed in a HO, and the Tempest and F4u ended up buggin out. Shade re-upped and him and I took down a formation of A20's to end the sortie.

A big to those that were involved in this engagement!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:40:36 AM by Ripley »
Ripley

4th Fighter Group "Debden Eagles"

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
Re: Evening the odds in a 2v3
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 10:29:56 AM »
Would have liked to see it!

"This video contains content from SME and Warner Chappell, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that."

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd

Offline Ripley

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 12:36:51 PM »
ugh, youtube has gotten ridiculous with copyright bullcrap, it apparently doesnt matter that you give credit to the copyright holders anymore.

I'll fix the video and re-upload when I get home tonight.

EDIT: Video should work now, albei with silly music that im not happy about. But whatevs.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 01:37:48 PM by Ripley »
Ripley

4th Fighter Group "Debden Eagles"

Offline Pand

• Silver Member
      • Pand's Fighter Wing
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2012, 09:55:11 AM »
Well executed, thanks for sharing! :salute

Regards,

Pandemonium
"HORDE not HOARD. Unless someone has a dragon sitting on top of a bunch of La7s somewhere." -80hd