Author Topic: Would this stop you playing AH?  (Read 2410 times)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Re: Would this stop you playing AH?
« Reply #45 on: December 19, 2012, 08:04:34 PM »
that dude killed me 2 times in a row, I'm gonna switch to his country and kill him at landing so he doesn't get name in lights.  :devil

if thats the case most likely he will just have one more kill to land :aok

Offline Scotch

• Gold Member
« Reply #46 on: December 19, 2012, 08:07:31 PM »
if thats the case most likely he will just have one more kill to land :aok

:aok

And he'll probably vultch you a few times too. It really was alright in AW. Even in the RR arenas, which I rarely flew on Gamestorm, but equate to the arenas now.
-AoM-

Offline CAP1

• Radioactive Member
      • The Axis Vs Allies Arena
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2012, 08:12:36 PM »
:aok

And he'll probably vultch you a few times too. It really was alright in AW. Even in the RR arenas, which I rarely flew on Gamestorm, but equate to the arenas now.
hehehehe....in the rr arenas, a couple of us used to de-ack a field, land, and park right behind the spawn, then shoot people as they spawned.  :devil :noid
ingame 1LTCAP
80th FS "Headhunters"
S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning in a Bottle)

Offline ink

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2012, 08:14:25 PM »
people would be nicer :aok

Offline HL117

• Nickel Member
      • Aircams
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2012, 08:35:43 PM »
kicked or banned? for how much time? And it would have not stopped him to kill your 262 at landing with a manned ack

Good point here Noir, hadn't thought about that and yes that would tick me off.........guess the penalty should fit the crime/mistake, which would create a whole penal system.

killshoot a Spit = 5min ban / minimum
killshoot a 262 = 1 week ban / maximum

The above rating is just in humor ^  no Spitfires were harmed in this example  :D

HL
Whether you think you can or cannot, you are right!

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2012, 10:39:54 PM »
2: frindly kill would mean an extended time period unable to fly unless the player you killed types in a command to forgive you.

This wouldn't always be fair.  I remember one fight where just as I opened fire, a friendly came zooming in from my nine o'clock and crossed in front of me.  He flew right into my bullets, and I ended up in the tower.

:bhead

In this case, it was purely accidental, but under your rules, I would be stuck unless he realized his mistake.   :cry
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline BaldEagl

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2012, 11:45:13 PM »
Back in AW there was friendly fire.  If you killed two friendlies you got PNG'd for a while (24 hours IIRC).  The fraggers then got more creative, sitting at the end of the runway damaging airplanes before they got off the ground; smoking the engines, shooting off parts, anything to grief players short of killing them.  It effectively ended those players sorties before they ever got off the ground and the fraggers were able to totally take a field out of action.

No thanks.  I'd be gone the minute that change was enabled.  I've already been there.
I edit a lot of my posts.  Get used to it.

Offline SkyRock

• Platinum Member
« Reply #52 on: December 20, 2012, 12:10:12 AM »

2: frindly kill would mean an extended time period unable to fly unless the player you killed types in a command to forgive you.
:lol

Triton28 - "...his stats suggest he has a healthy combination of suck and sissy!"

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #53 on: December 20, 2012, 08:20:17 AM »
Closed for trolling.

HiTech