Author Topic: Controler Problems.  (Read 147 times)

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
Controler Problems.
« on: February 02, 2013, 09:39:42 AM »
Last time they closed the MA, when it was down for the night, I have been having controller problems. Noticed it more in gv's since I just sit static sometimes, happens flying too and will kick off the auto pilot in level fight, auto takeoff or auto climb.. My turret will turn aprox 30 deg left and only left[ailerons] I have CH stuff and have tried to recalibrate in and out of the game, switched USB ports and it still happens. I have just sat on the pad and had the controller set up open and watched the numbers for the axis and they dont move at all but the turret will still turn left, I have tried to turn right when it starts and more stick movement[to the right] than normal is required to compensate for it. Any help or insight on this would be helpful, thanks in advance.

*edit*
Frame rates are a steady 60fps
Ping details 70-80
Tried setting the dead band to max, still happens
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 09:45:13 AM by WEZEL »

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
Re: Controler Problems.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 09:59:57 AM »
Check the adjuster wheels on the stick base. Make sure they are centered in the "X" and "Y" axis

Offline Frodo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 10:35:59 AM »
What Fugi said.   :aok   It is very easy on the fighterstick to bump the wheels and not know it. Before you calibrate us the wheels to center everything.

JG11 

TEAMWORK IS ESSENTIAL....IT GIVES THE ENEMY SOMEONE ELSE TO SHOOT AT.

Offline WEZEL

• Silver Member
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 03:58:46 PM »
Thanks for the replies, everything centered even trimmed it right so it moved slowly right and just sat on the pad hands off the controller after a bit of time turret went left lol.

I just took the controller apart removed the connectors cleaned them with the same contact cleaner we use on airbag connectors at work and re crimped them, let see what that does, will keep ya posted.