Author Topic: Bday Present  (Read 229 times)

Offline thundabooge

• Copper Member
Bday Present
« on: March 04, 2013, 08:34:16 AM »
After dinner tonite, my wife says with a cheeky little smile, " Hey baby. I think I found your birthday present. I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I wasnt sure if you would like it so I wanted to get your opinion before I bought it... Come look at this." :t  After seeing her evil lil grin, im a bit apprehensive :huh..So I get up and come look at the computer.  After reading for a min, a huge Cheshire Cat grin slowly creeps across my face.  :D :O "THATS THE COOLEST BDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!" :x :x, is all I can say..... In a few days, Im going to Jandekot airport, jump into a small airplane, grab hold of the sitck :joystick:, and learn to fly acrobatics in a plane similar to the ones used in the Red Bull Air Races!!!!!! :airplane: Finally all the hours of playing Aces High II are gonna be put to a good use! All the split-s's. immelmans, barrelrolls, hammerheads, yo-yo's and chandelles I can handle!!!!! :rock :rock God I hope I dont barf all over the cockpit.
LT ThundaJB  VF-17 Jolly Rogers  Currently on R&R in Australia

You called down the Thunda, well now you've got it! You tell 'em I'M coming... and hell's coming with me, you hear?... HELL'S COMING WITH ME!!!

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Re: Bday Present
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:08:15 AM »
    :aok Best gift ever. Unless she gave you a better one later that night.  :O
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline HPriller

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 10:21:50 AM »
God I hope I dont barf all over the cockpit.

Nonsense, that's how you know you had a great ride!  Grats on a fantastic present.

Offline Dragon

• Platinum Member
      • AH JUGS
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 12:29:39 PM »

Congrats!

I remember my first time at the controls....... :joystick:
SWchef  Lieutenant Colonel  Squadron Training Officer  125th Spartan Warriors

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 03:02:44 PM »
Finally all the hours of playing Aces High II are gonna be put to a good use! All the split-s's. immelmans, barrelrolls, hammerheads, yo-yo's and chandelles I can handle!!!!! :rock :rock God I hope I dont barf all over the cockpit.
You know the maneuvers, you just don't know the G's! Good luck, sounds awesome! :airplane:
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline pipz

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2013, 03:23:31 PM »
Outstanding!  :aok

Oh and.....Happy Birthday!
Silence tells me secretly everything.

Montreal! Free the Pitt Bulls!!!!!

Offline Tracerfi

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2013, 05:19:03 PM »
Happy Birthday!  :cheers:
You cannot beat savages by becoming one.

He who must not be named

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2013, 05:24:11 PM »
After dinner tonite, my wife says with a cheeky little smile, " Hey baby. I think I found your birthday present. I wanted to keep it a surprise, but I wasnt sure if you would like it so I wanted to get your opinion before I bought it... Come look at this." :t  After seeing her evil lil grin, im a bit apprehensive :huh..So I get up and come look at the computer.  After reading for a min, a huge Cheshire Cat grin slowly creeps across my face.  :D :O "THATS THE COOLEST BDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!" :x :x, is all I can say..... In a few days, Im going to Jandekot airport, jump into a small airplane, grab hold of the sitck :joystick:, and learn to fly acrobatics in a plane similar to the ones used in the Red Bull Air Races!!!!!! :airplane: Finally all the hours of playing Aces High II are gonna be put to a good use! All the split-s's. immelmans, barrelrolls, hammerheads, yo-yo's and chandelles I can handle!!!!! :rock :rock God I hope I dont barf all over the cockpit.

Save the big breakfast for the day after. :devil  Have fun and happy birthday!
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.