Author Topic: tracers!  (Read 281 times)

Offline thedoom26

• Copper Member
tracers!
« on: April 11, 2013, 09:44:03 PM »
I think , When a bomber Pilot has Tracers off, is all cool, But when you go to attack a bomber, you cant tell if he's shooting at you, until you get it...I dont know if its a glitch or not,But i wish, when players have tracers off in bombers, the attacker should be Abel to see, traces,its kinda unfair, not knowing your getting shot at,until your hit, or its to late :O  :mad: :mad: :mad:
My name is Talin555 and if you get shot down by me, You should slap your self, Because i am not the best at  fighting.

Offline skorpx1

• Silver Member
Re: tracers!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 10:03:54 PM »
No.

Offline pembquist

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 10:06:54 PM »
Would kind of defeat the whole point of turning off tracers.
Pies not kicks.

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 10:38:01 PM »
unfair is finding out too late that  999 is the pilot.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Dragon Tamer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 11:10:19 PM »
unfair is finding out too late that  999 is the pilot.

semp

This

Offline Molsman

• Aces High CM Retired
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 11:51:57 PM »
No

Everyone in Game has the options to turn Tracer's off,,, when you see someone with no tracer's they have mastered their planes so your are fubared no matter what..... to fly with no tracer's buff's or fighter's takes alot of time and skill to learn

just my 2 cents
Molsman, Crazy8s , Crazyman
JG11, DerWanderZirkus, -The Flying Clowns-

Offline earl1937

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2013, 01:02:59 PM »
I think , When a bomber Pilot has Tracers off, is all cool, But when you go to attack a bomber, you cant tell if he's shooting at you, until you get it...I dont know if its a glitch or not,But i wish, when players have tracers off in bombers, the attacker should be Abel to see, traces,its kinda unfair, not knowing your getting shot at,until your hit, or its to late :O  :mad: :mad: :mad:
:airplane: I guess why AH gives you the option is: In late 1942 and early 1943, flight crews noticed that fighters stayed away from bombers showing tracers and would get closer to the ones who did not "appear" to be firing because they did not have a "tracer" shell evey 5th round in the belt! Of course the bombers without tracers usually scored more kills than the ones with tracers. Guess that is why AH gives us the option, as I said to start with!
Blue Skies and wind at my back and wish that for all!!!

Offline Windycty

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2013, 08:26:51 PM »
I think they should change the color of the tracers, the white-yellow color is not realistic.  When I shot the 50 cal in the navy the tracers where neon pink-red color.

"Four fried chickens and a Coke"