Author Topic: BoB missions  (Read 791 times)

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
BoB missions
« on: March 19, 2013, 01:11:50 PM »
Hello ladies and Gents,
It has been a while since I played an offline/staged mission. I tried my hand at creating one once and it failed miserably even with help from this community. However with the addition of the He 111, I feel the need to play a BoB scenario. I remember Soda once made a couple really good missions on this aspect of WWII and I was wondering if anyone had updated them to the new Staged mission format? If so could you be so kind as to post a link? I did a brief search on the forum and couldn't find anything, so I thought it best just to ask.

Any help would be appreciated.
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
Re: BoB missions
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 05:23:43 PM »
Hello ladies and Gents,
It has been a while since I played an offline/staged mission. I tried my hand at creating one once and it failed miserably even with help from this community. However with the addition of the He 111, I feel the need to play a BoB scenario. I remember Soda once made a couple really good missions on this aspect of WWII and I was wondering if anyone had updated them to the new Staged mission format? If so could you be so kind as to post a link? I did a brief search on the forum and couldn't find anything, so I thought it best just to ask.

Any help would be appreciated.

Coogan should be wandering in shortly with some converted missions...

But you are much much better off trying to make your own again, get some practice with simple missions before the next release with the HE 111...

I'm assuming you've watched the tutorial on staged mission creation?
http://bbs.hitechcreations.com/smf/index.php/topic,337676.0.html
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline macleod01

• Gold Member
      • http://www.71sqn.co.uk
Re: BoB missions
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 05:49:29 PM »
Mr Krabs,

I've watched the tutorial and read the old ones! Tried the step by step guide for idiots and Newbs and still couldn't get it working lol! The only thing i am ok with concerning Custom Content is skinnning. I'd love to be able to make missions or terrains, but I can't get my head around it :(

Believe me, I am well aware of the normal community reaction when someone asks for a mission. - "Make your own". I would if I could!

I look forward to seeing Coogan and thanks for your help Krabs :)
seeds have been laid...but they arent trees we're growing. we're growing organic grenades!- 321BAR
I'd have a better chance in running into a Dodo Bird in the middle of rush hour, walking down the I-5 with two hookers in tow before I see a useful post from glock89- Ack-Ack