Author Topic: How to use Task groups and get to the guns on them.  (Read 631 times)

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
"No odds too great"

"I was a horse ahead at the end" - Nathan Bedford Forrest
Training Video List https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL54E5CE

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
      • 113th Lucky Strikes
Re: How to use Task groups and get to the guns on them.
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 03:20:09 AM »
Nice job, one point on your chose to use profanity.  Please remember that not everyone is using a headset and what you say is being heard by everyone within earshot of the speaker.  Also, there are kids looking at your videos.  You may wish to take the time to script out your lesson. 
Traveler
Executive Officer
113th LUcky Strikes
http://www.hitechcreations.com/wiki/index.php/113th_Lucky_Strikes

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 05:09:50 PM »
rgr that sir Ill start trying to leave that out during training videos and put warnings in others.
"No odds too great"

Offline Mongoose

• Silver Member
      • Kentwood Station
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2013, 11:55:16 PM »
I will second the request about the profanity.  I am trying to get some friends and family interested in AH.  Part of the plan would be to have them go through some training videos.  If the video has a "language problem", I would probably skip that one. 

Of course, so far I have had no luck in my recruitment efforts. :bhead   
My Aces High fan site:
www.kentwoodstation.com

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
rgr that sir Ill start trying to leave that out during training videos and put warnings in others.

I'd do more than 'try'.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline VonMessa

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2013, 10:54:05 AM »
Thanks, Vudu.

I'll hold back my judgments of you and not hold you personally responsible for single-handedly upholding the moral standards of our community because I am completely aware that there is nowhere else on Earth that someone may be accidentally subjected to any profanity of any type, whatsoever...

Carry On.

:salute
Braümeister und Schmutziger Hund von JG11

We are all here because we are not all there.

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2013, 01:41:09 PM »
Well I will say one thing guys. No one sponsors me, this wasn't asked for by anyone. I made this myself, Ive had no help from anyone AH hadn't talked to me about it nor has the training staff save in passing.

So I will "try" to keep cussing out of my training videos, but I'm not promising anything. Nor am I going to re film a video to save a few people from hearing a cuss word. Now if a couple Fbombs are goin to deter a person no matter the age from playing this game then they shouldn't be playing a game on the internet period. Your next thing will be "but oh Vudu this is the world view of the AH community what do you think about that?" well Fuze and Traveler I think they're lucky they only get to see me and not some of the other turds they will soon come to dislike with the rest of us. So if you don't like the vids don't watch em if your children are too young to hear cussing they're too young to be on the internet.

ok now that's outta the way I have no issue with y'all bringing this up, thanks for the input. and Mongoose the best of luck with your vault family.(Fallout reference)

"No odds too great"

Offline texasfighter

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2013, 11:15:50 AM »
Yeah. My son use to play "Halo" (a lot). I believe it was and probably still is the most popular internet game on the planet. Many 11-13 year olds playing it. The F-bomb is about every third word and there are many worse (imo) than that. Vudus videos are absolutely no comparison to what they hear there. The same applies to any other X-box (or any console) combat game.

"If you wanted a glamor picture to send home you sat in a Mustang, when you wanted to come back from a mission you sat in a Thunderbolt."

Offline Vudu15

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2013, 05:46:57 PM »
ty sir.
"No odds too great"