Author Topic: well been away for about 7 months any good changes to the game  (Read 737 times)

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
Re: well been away for about 7 months any good changes to the game
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2013, 07:10:21 AM »
i guess the new "sensitive" Corps is giving bootrecruits computer time these days? Sherman, i take it you went 0300 with dreams of medals and glory...not many have the mental fortitude to do what is necessary and forget it.

Ohh you must be a Hollywood Marine.. real marines come from Parris Island South Carolina..
:lol  i'll have you know hollywood marines don't get the sunglasses and beach blankets that recruiters promised them...i was grateful for the absence of sandfleas. at least the swamp at p.i. was quiet, no freedom birds taking off and landing 500 yards away 24/7.
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2013, 08:51:41 AM »
Hell sandfleas were the least of the problem, while out on the week in the field (aka old runway) I was bit by a friggen rattlesnake. Talk about fraking out your DI's by telling them this. I got one night in hospital in warm comfortable bed. Got back and then i was told I had to dig regulation grave for the snake because DI Sgt James Armstrong had to humanely put it to sleep. It was posoned by the skank of a low life recruit. BTW I still have the dimple the poson made in my leg.

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline gyrene81

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2013, 09:26:58 AM »
 :O  damn, you got bit and only 1 day in the hospital? you got damn lucky...  :angel:

:lol  typical they made you dig a grave for the snake...  :lol  i had a buddy that went to p.i. and he said he had to dig a grave for a sandflea he got caught killing  :rofl

out in the stumps we used to catch sidewinders, piss them off, then see who could pick the them up bare handed without getting bit...don't do it drunk, and don't try it with western dbacks. stupid marine tricks...  :D
jarhed  
Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Offline gpwurzel

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »
That game hasn't changed - had to remove a young boot away from a slightly annoyed mojave green. Neither of them were very happy.

Congrats Shermanjr, assuming your old enough, if ya hit the stumps, I'll buy ya a beer.

Wurz (Snake wrangler to the young, dumb n drunk)
I'm the worst pilot ingame ya know!!!

It's all unrealistic crap requested by people who want pie in the sky actions performed without an understanding of how things work and who can't grasp reality.

Offline Babalonian

• Platinum Member
      • Pigs on the Wing
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2013, 07:04:36 PM »
fft bab
You wouldn't know a Marine If he kicked you in the tail.

I've been kicked in the tail by a few, lol.
-Babalon
"Let's light 'em up and see how they smoke."
POTW IIw Oink! - http://www.PigsOnTheWing.org

Wow, you guys need help.

Offline RumbleB

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2013, 09:57:03 PM »
Came back after 4 years. Noticed my favourite crashing into tree had moved and the towns look different..

did they add any more animals? to me the whole sheep business was just too radical (did they even have sheep in WW2? ) but I wouldn't be surprised if there's been a cow in the making for the past 4 years. Should be implemented in 2020.

It's about keeping the essence of the game and that essence is that the year 2000 was the best year there was.. and everytime you start ah you should feel like you're back in 2000.

they perfected the most difficult and important aspects a long time ago. but there needs to be more bells and cows. i want pizazz and jazzz hands. i want towns to be having some kind of celebrations, fireworks !!! and then i come to bomb them... and they don't realize it's not the fireworks exploding, it's their house. then I want a big flashy message going "REPO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN AWARD 5000000 EXPERIENCE POINTS."

Offline shermanjr

• Copper Member
« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2013, 07:53:04 PM »
naw we never got cell phones usage but on libo sunday and family day we can access computers in the liberty
475th fg dgs
404th fighter group Winter SKy Deth ground
361 st fg
1st pursuit squadron avg
+flyingfury+ main arena
in game name pattonjr

Offline shermanjr

• Copper Member
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 07:56:13 PM »
Hell sandfleas were the least of the problem, while out on the week in the field (aka old runway) I was bit by a friggen rattlesnake. Talk about fraking out your DI's by telling them this. I got one night in hospital in warm comfortable bed. Got back and then i was told I had to dig regulation grave for the snake because DI Sgt James Armstrong had to humanely put it to sleep. It was posoned by the skank of a low life recruit. BTW I still have the dimple the poson made in my leg.

LawnDart
i had to dig a hole with the damn spoon from the mr.e to bury a sand flea i killd only to find out after 45 mins i didnt bury the correct one
475th fg dgs
404th fighter group Winter SKy Deth ground
361 st fg
1st pursuit squadron avg
+flyingfury+ main arena
in game name pattonjr