Author Topic: Side switchers  (Read 5477 times)

Offline hammer

• Gold Member
      • netAces
Re: Side switchers
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2013, 07:44:18 AM »
My solution for all the spying and "checking which team to fly with" I have posted in wishlist.

Where human nature can not be controlled, humans can be kept busy or fed a "crock" instead.

I would disallow anyone with less than 2 stars to control a CV group.

Anyone with less than 1 star would not be allowed to see their team's noe positions.

I am plagued sometimes by people who have no stars, but are hungry for information about my altitude, direction, load, target. Some of these guys tell me not to bomb a factory because they will do it, or will offer to gun but on inspection these guys are missing the enemy 100%. Interestingly, these no-star players are often re-routing CVs as well.

This is amusing.
Hammer

JG11
(Temporarily Retired)

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Re: Side switchers
« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2013, 02:18:45 PM »
My solution for all the spying and "checking which team to fly with" I have posted in wishlist.

Where human nature can not be controlled, humans can be kept busy or fed a "crock" instead.

I would disallow anyone with less than 2 stars to control a CV group.

Anyone with less than 1 star would not be allowed to see their team's noe positions.

I am plagued sometimes by people who have no stars, but are hungry for information about my altitude, direction, load, target. Some of these guys tell me not to bomb a factory because they will do it, or will offer to gun but on inspection these guys are missing the enemy 100%. Interestingly, these no-star players are often re-routing CVs as well.

:lol