Author Topic: What things keep you from AH?  (Read 5643 times)

Offline uptown

• Plutonium Member
Re: What things keep you from AH?
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2013, 01:52:56 PM »
rebuilding a train engine right?????????
The whole locomotive
Lighten up Francis

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2013, 07:36:40 AM »
Wife and Daughter Florida
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2013, 08:19:52 AM »

Fydell House keeps me away, the garden is a hidden gem. Not to mention my WW2 event :)

JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline Golden Dragon

• Copper Member
« Reply #123 on: October 07, 2013, 11:11:56 AM »
Nice family Iraqvet.  But I'll still show you no mercy when I fly over you with 1000 pounders.  You must be stopped.   :)  On topic, my usual two week stints on the road flying real airplanes keeps me from the game.  Even though I carry a macbook with me I know it wouldn't be the same as playing on a desktop so I just wait until I get home from trips.  Looking forward to logging on again next Sunday.
Fight's on!

Offline Iraqvet

• Copper Member
« Reply #124 on: October 07, 2013, 11:31:42 AM »
Nice family Iraqvet.  But I'll still show you no mercy when I fly over you with 1000 pounders.  You must be stopped.   :)  On topic, my usual two week stints on the road flying real airplanes keeps me from the game.  Even though I carry a macbook with me I know it wouldn't be the same as playing on a desktop so I just wait until I get home from trips.  Looking forward to logging on again next Sunday.

cc Sir I expect no slack,,,,Keep them 1000 pounders commin He He  :rock :salute
***The Perk Tank Snuff***
HHC 1-502nd "Strike" Infantry 101st Airborne Division Air Assault!
The very essence of leadership is its purpose. The purpose of leadership is to accomplish a task. That is what leadership does and what it does is more important than what it is or how it works