Author Topic: Bombed Bish HQ in single Mosquito XVI no achievment  (Read 551 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Bombed Bish HQ in single Mosquito XVI no achievment
« on: November 26, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »
 :noid
I bombed bish hq with single Mosquito XVI and the 4k bomb, did not get the bomb enemy HQ achievment. No name in lights upon landing either.
 :joystick:
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
Re: Bombed Bish HQ in single Mosquito XVI no achievment
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »
Just realized that turning on record after the fact does not help on either film... but the times and locations are there.

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline loony1

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 09:47:06 PM »
Did your bombs hit the large concrete building? If they hit the buildings around that concrete structure it doesn't count. 
Loony2 Of "The Iron Saints"

Offline Naughty

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 06:56:14 PM »
had the same issue also.  bombs hit target, no achievement, flew 5 sectors back home thinking maybe i had to land the mission for it to count, also killed 2 spits on way home. landed  with only 1 flap damaged. got credit and name in lights for kills. but never got achievement credit.
The true warrior has no enemies. Only teachers

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:44 PM »
had the same issue also.  bombs hit target, no achievement, flew 5 sectors back home thinking maybe i had to land the mission for it to count, also killed 2 spits on way home. landed  with only 1 flap damaged. got credit and name in lights for kills. but never got achievement credit.

Just to make sure, you are talking about the "hit HQ in Mossie XVI" achievement? If so, I wonder how you killed 2 fighters in one sortie in an unarmed bomber  :headscratch:
Did that happen in the current or any recent tour?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 07:21:58 PM by Lusche »
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman

Offline MrKrabs

• Gold Member
      • AH-Freebirds.com
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 01:29:13 AM »

Just to make sure, you are talking about the "hit HQ in Mossie XVI" achievement? If so, I wonder how you killed 2 fighters in one sortie in an unarmed bomber  :headscratch:
Did that happen in the current or any recent tour?

He slapped them with his wing of course, how do ya think his flap got damaged?  :neener:
The boiling pot is put away and the crab has gone back to sea...

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2013, 10:27:34 PM »
I am guessing you must "kill" the HQ, Bombing is one thing that I am top tier at. So I will bomb again tonight and see what happens.

:noid

Offline Lusche

• Radioactive Member
      • Last.FM Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2013, 10:33:29 PM »
I am guessing you must "kill" the HQ,

No, single hit on HQ gave me the achievement.
Steam: DrKalv
E:D Snailman