Author Topic: Why the Yak 9-T owns (if you take the time to learn to shoot it) SR71  (Read 530 times)

Offline vHACKv

• Copper Member
      • Hack YouTube Channel!
This one was more persistent with the PM's than normal so I thought I would publicly embarrass him! I only left in the first lie he PMed me. Then he went on some technical rant about Lag/Warp or something.
 :neener:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL-gSG-6iB4&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 04:52:38 PM by vHACKv »
Your HQ tears are my fuel

-Starting a profile with your E-mail address while trying to make fun of someone is not a good idea. You will end up with a "V" in front of your name, and we all know only idiots have "V's" in front of their names. (you can't ever change your profile name)

Offline NikonGuy

• Copper Member
Great shot <S>
You break 'em, I fix 'em.
RAAF Retired Aircraft Maintenance Technician, General Dynamics F111, Lockheed P3C, Douglas A20G & DB7

Offline LCADolby

• Platinum Member
SR71 is gaining a reputation of PM cheat accusation that have no foundation in the real world.

Aside from that, nice crossing shot  :aok
JG5 "Eismeer"
YouTube-20Dolby10
Twitch - Glendinho

Offline eeyore

• Copper Member
Other than a great shot, why does the Yak9T own everything else? What are it's advantages over other planes?

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past." - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
SR71 is gaining a reputation of PM cheat accusation that have no foundation in the real world.

I had to put up with him completely melting down on range one day, it was to the point of actually being sad.  That picnic is missing a couple sandwiches I think.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Coalcat1

• Persona Non Grata
  • Silver Member
Got into a 10min fight with him once, I was in a val and he was in a 110G. All he did was HO, run,repeat until he reached his ack. For a while I had him slowed down to the point that the only thing he could do was use his tail gun  :lol After 10min he HOs me and instead of doing my normal defense, I try to slip on his tail, causing 1 30mm to hit me and set me on fire  :bhead if I had won that, I'm sure I would have gotten a hack accusation PM, instead, since he won, I got a "good fight"...  :rofl HOing and running counts as "fighting" now...  :rofl

Offline jeffdn

• Nickel Member

Aside from that, nice crossing shot  :aok
He has been a cheat accuser since he was named 1REDTAIL. He always whines and complains of cheating... especially when he crawls up a bomber's six and gets blasted, or gets out-turned by a plane that is in his estimation less a turner than his.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2014, 08:28:09 AM by jeffdn »