Author Topic: You induced warp dweeb.  (Read 408 times)

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« on: October 23, 2001, 09:21:00 AM »
I know who you are & I know what you're doing. I've caught & filmed you numerous  times.

I've been in on-line flight sims for many years and I'm a network engineer. You're not foolin anyone.

Clean it up or I'm sending them in.

Offline Lamina

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2001, 09:33:00 AM »
Ohh lord!!
Ive been caught in my own web of lies and deception!! I surrender and admit of my awful crime, but please realize I did it of desire to have better K/D, a noble and harmless cause!!

PLEASE find a way in your noble heart to forgive me!
Or else I wont be able to leave in guilt, and end life by going HO against a N1K2..

:(

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2001, 09:38:00 AM »
funny animal  :(

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2001, 09:46:00 AM »
IMO there should be zero tolerance for cheating or actions such as this in any online venue. I assume from your 2nd post that you're serious Apache in which case I implore you to send the info to HTC no matter what so they can terminate this players account.

If you're kidding then.... <phewwww> I'm safe for a little while longer  ;)

Westy

Offline AcId

• Silver Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2001, 10:28:00 AM »
It's a damn shame that anyone would stoop to this kinda crap just to pad a game score   :rolleyes:

I would be on the "For" ballot for sending this in as well.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2001, 10:45:00 AM »
If you think you have evidence on someone apache, go ahead and send it in. Don't even think of warning them, go ahead and do it.

I probably have people thinking I'm a cheater right now, as often as I crash to desktop, (which may or may not be what you're seeing them do)

Offline Apache

• Silver Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2001, 10:55:00 AM »
I believe in a second chance, therefore, thats what he'll get. Benefit of the doubt? Certainly.

CC on the ctd hb, however, a ctd won't allow you to land your kills, at least not the ones I experience  :).

Offline Nifty

• Platinum Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2001, 10:59:00 AM »
Originally posted by hblair:
I probably have people thinking I'm a cheater right now, as often as I crash to desktop, (which may or may not be what you're seeing them do)

no, you cheat because you have magic 30mm bullets!   ;)  I swear I avoided your solution that one day when ya got the one ping engine kill...  (actually, I understand that lag can cause differences in FE.  I was prolly a beautiful blue target on your FE, when I was rolling over ya in mine!)
proud member of the 332nd Flying Mongrels, noses in the wind since 1997.

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2001, 11:06:00 AM »
I pretty sure what Apache is speaking of is the "At 12 O'clk,--now at 6 O'clk" kills.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2001, 11:07:00 AM »
I see what you're saying Apache, but you also gotta think of everybody else. Who's to say he's not doing that to other pilots he encounters when he's stopped doing it to you?

I turned in a friend of mine to kent east (I think that's his name) over at warbirds for doing the same basic thing a couple years ago. I didn't hesitate a bit either. Anybody who would even think of warping around intentionally doesn't belong in the game.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
You induced warp dweeb.
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2001, 11:09:00 AM »
The guy I'm talking about was doing the 12 to 6 o'clock gig. Turn him in.