Author Topic: Weep, all of you Knights and Rooks  (Read 570 times)

Offline CeeEff

• Zinc Member
Weep, all of you Knights and Rooks
« on: September 07, 2014, 02:45:00 PM »
Yes, Knights and Rooks will weep at the loss of the free and easy kills because I, Fodder, must leave the unfriendly skies of Aces High.

We are moving house, and internet connectivity is extremely limited. My ping time is at least 500 msec and I had trouble with the 250 msec times I had before (That is MY excuse).

With a half second ping time, I figure I will be thinking about logging on the game and somebody will be shooting me down...LOL

I am going to miss the game and the people, both the green and the red guys. I will be back if and when Australian broadband actually extends outside the towns.
One who only enters into engagements that they can win is destined to mediocrity.
I will fight anybody but mediocrity is still a distant dream.
In game ID: Lazur

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: Weep, all of you Knights and Rooks
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 10:46:14 PM »
I hate to see ya go fodder!

I wondered what happened to you, sir! I knew you had some work schedule issues, but I never was able to get in contact with you.... I figured it to be the time difference between downunder and NC,USA...

Wish you the best, and hope you're able to get a decent isp soon

«§»

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Hetzer7

• Nickel Member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 03:15:07 PM »
<S> Fodder

Offline JimmyD3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2014, 03:25:26 PM »
 :salute Till we meet again Sir.
Kenai77
CO Sic Puppies MWK