Author Topic: For the sports fans.  (Read 156 times)

Offline Tec

• Silver Member
For the sports fans.
« on: May 13, 2015, 06:16:25 AM »
I love listening to Bob Uecker call a baseball game, but I also like to watch the action on TV when I'm home.  The problem is there is an almost 20 second delay in the TV broadcast, so you're always listening a pitch or two ahead.  For the longest time I've wanted to try to sync them up with the PC but kept forgetting to get a male to male cable to run the radio to the comp.  Well at the store the other day they just happened to have the cable next to the register so I grabbed one.  A quick google found this http://www.fountainware.com/Products/AudioDelay/.  Total investment $5 and about 5 minutes to set it up.

If you prefer your teams radio broadcasters over the TV I highly recommend it.  Unfortunately I don't see it working for golf so I guess we're stuck with Joe Buck and Greg Norman calling the U.S. Open.
To each their pwn.
K$22L7AoH

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
Re: For the sports fans.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2015, 06:55:29 AM »
Awesome.  Thanks bro!   :rock
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
Re: For the sports fans.
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2015, 07:08:39 AM »
Actually the radio is a magical device that lets you listen to anything 20 seconds into the future  :old:
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women