Author Topic: Define rule seven  (Read 1726 times)

Offline JVboob

• Nickel Member
Re: Define rule seven
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2015, 03:02:17 AM »
You are showing all the classic signs of a player who has forgotten this is a game and believes that this is deadly serious.

My suggestion is to step away from the keyboard for a while and regain your perspective.   Your worrying about the possibility that someone might be cheating is just as sad and pathetic as any player that took the game so serious they felt the need to cheat.

agreed with the first bit and somewhat the second bit. Im not so much worried about it to a point of aggitation just its annoying lol but it doesnt affect my fun factor  :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: neener neener boo boo cybro
"Sighhhhhhhhhh, office closed do to ice for a day, And I miss a thread like this.."HiTech
Armed N Hammered 2002-2003
JG44 Night Hawks/JV44 Butcher Birds 2003-2009
49th Fighter Group fightn' 49ers Feb2012-present
138th FW Tulsa, OK 2009-2015

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2015, 03:08:27 AM »
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:59:08 AM by Skuzzy »
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2015, 03:19:48 AM »
agreed with the first bit and somewhat the second bit. Im not so much worried about it to a point of aggitation just its annoying lol but it doesnt affect my fun factor  :neener: :neener: :neener: :neener: neener neener boo boo cybro

well, to be honest, you guys were being dicks for a while to a large proportion of the player base and didnt give a damn because you played within the game parameters.  now you complain because a single player is being a dick to you while playing within the game parameters.  oh the irony.  :ahand

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2015, 07:32:45 AM »
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline Latrobe

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2015, 08:04:02 AM »
Cheating is:

-Using flaps on your Jug to out turn your opponents Spit16
-Using the vertical in a 109
-Firing your guns
-Flying low so your opponent at 30K dives straight into the ground
-Using your elevators
-Using ACM

Did I miss anything? :D

Offline Scca

• Gold Member
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2015, 09:49:37 AM »
As Potter Stewart said, "I know it when I see it"

Play the game Dallas, and quit worrying about stuff like this.  When you're old enough to grow some hair, it will all make sense. 
Flying as AkMeathd - CO Arabian Knights
Working on my bbs cred one post at a time

http://www.arabian-knights.org

Offline 68ZooM

• Platinum Member
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2015, 10:29:04 AM »
Cheating is:

-Firing your guns
-Using your elevators
-Using ACM

Yes you missed one thing "engaging in combat"   :joystick:
UrSelf...Pigs On The Wing...Retired

Was me, I bumped a power cord. HiTEch

Offline The Fugitive

• Plutonium Member
      • Fugi's Aces Help
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2015, 10:32:49 AM »
I agree with Dan, but I can see the competition side as well. I'm not a pro tennis player but if a ball is out I'm going to call it. The same goes for the game. My competition is the fight, it is probably  why having  a guy continually going for the HO bothers me.

If someone works their way around the game I can see where "cheating" can become an issue to some players.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2015, 11:42:42 AM »
(Image removed from quote.)  :salute :rock
I feel like you have posted this like 3 times since they won....
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"

Offline jeep00

• Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2015, 02:38:09 PM »
well, to be honest, you guys were being dicks for a while to a large proportion of the player base and didnt give a damn because you played within the game parameters.  now you complain because a single player is being a dick to you while playing within the game parameters.  oh the irony.  :ahand

semp

:rofl

Offline Triton28

• Gold Member
« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2015, 04:54:03 PM »
There has only been one dangerous perk farming shade in all of AH history, and that was the artist formerly known as Drkhorse.   :old:

I once saw him rip the wings off a Jug.   :old:

If the shade you speak of isn't named Drkhorse, you have nothing to fear.   :cheers:
Fighting spirit one must have. Even if a man lacks some of the other qualifications, he can often make up for it in fighting spirit. -Robin Olds
      -AoM-

Offline Shrike

• Nickel Member
      • Arabian Knights Official Web Page
« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2015, 05:50:26 PM »
Cheating is:

-Firing your guns
-Using your elevators
-Using ACM

- Holding a higher quality of SA
AKShrike - CO Arabian Knights
USA!!!
http://aksquad.net/
USAF 85-95

Offline catdaddy

• Zinc Member
« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2015, 06:57:19 PM »
wow look at all the "this is just a game" comments. apparently cheating is "ok" to some people because it's "just a game"

it's sad that it all boils down to trying to shame the people who cheat into not doing so, like trying to stop a late night shopping spree in Ferguson by calmly stating "it's a crime to shoplift, you should stop"

ohh and look I didn't post a short graphic, go off topic, hijack a topic or even have one of those snazzy icons.  yeah, pretty lame.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2015, 07:09:15 PM »
Hitech must be in a very nice mood this week.

7- Cheating allegations or descriptions are not allowed.

He allowed the OP past this gate to the BFG9000 ban stick level of a personal public challenge to Hitech.

Why do so many players need to use Hitech to boot them from our community rather than kicking the addiction under their own will power? There will be no appearances on NPR or MSNBC where you get 15 minutes to tell the world that Hitech is the uber meeni of the universe for being mean to you. And most of the community will not remember the name 49Dallas by the next tour.

The subject covered by Rule 7 has never been healthy for groups to opine in length over. It ends up pitting people against each other and eroding customers ability to enjoy the product. Unless this audience no longer can find enjoyment in anything but the negativity and anger that ultimately ensues.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2015, 07:38:55 PM »
wow look at all the "this is just a game" comments. apparently cheating is "ok" to some people because it's "just a game"

it's sad that it all boils down to trying to shame the people who cheat into not doing so, like trying to stop a late night shopping spree in Ferguson by calmly stating "it's a crime to shoplift, you should stop"

ohh and look I didn't post a short graphic, go off topic, hijack a topic or even have one of those snazzy icons.  yeah, pretty lame.

As all ways if you have any  concerns about any player please email us your concerns and evidence on any specific instance. We look into ALL accusations.

But these discussions are over on this bbs.
HiTech