Author Topic: calibration  (Read 293 times)

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
calibration
« on: April 18, 2016, 09:34:03 AM »
clip board not auto changing modes. And my X52 not sowing up on the clip board to calibrate?? But rudder pedals are. Anyone know what to do??
You can live everyday! But you only Die once!
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Re: calibration
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2016, 09:38:14 AM »
Clip baord does not handle auto-changing modes.  That is done when you change vehicle types (from plane to tank or vice-versa).  When it changes the HOST posts a message to the text buffer notifying you of the change.

If the stick is not in the drop down list in the "Map Controllers" panel, then check to see if Windows is seeing it (via the Control Panel...Joysticks or Gaming Devices, on the System Device Manager...it depends on which version of Windows your computer uses).
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2016, 09:59:03 AM »
using windows7
In Remembrance of (VODOMAN) He was the Commander of the squad(The Old Breed). My Brother who passed away 11/11/15. He Just turned 51 on 11/10/15

Offline ROCKYDOG

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2016, 10:00:45 AM »
winows showing the stick working fine

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2016, 10:17:36 AM »
Does it work in AH2?
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Randy1

• Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2016, 12:06:47 PM »
Last patch the mode did not change when going from plane to tank.  It happened one and only one time.  I did not report it because i could not repeat the problem.  It never happened again which puts into question that what happened, did happen.