Author Topic: Same ol' same ol'  (Read 3122 times)

Offline scott66

• Gold Member
Re: Same ol' same ol'
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2016, 08:20:50 PM »
OK I'm putting in my 2 cents..
"scott66"        
 XO ThunderHorse Squadron.    

"This place is a psychologist's wet dream".... FishBait

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2016, 09:58:48 PM »
Granted I've only been back flying a couple weeks now, but for the most part there have been decent fights.  There were two or three nights where I was landing due to lack of fuel, which never happens when I fly as I tend to aim for the biggest batch of red and get myself killed over and over.

For what it's worth the good fights I've seen tended to be between two bases, not over one or the other, and with not a ton of alt, just folks having at it.

Still the same old game, just less bodies right now.  Same complaints, same excuses, same folks forgetting no one really dies, planes are free.  You get the drill :)
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2016, 10:08:59 PM »
Squelch you junky???  :rofl :rofl  :rofl

Not likely...

Irritate you when you go on about my guys....

Always.... :aok

You can squelch me though if you need to... :joystick: :airplane:
You try to irritate me by saying the same thing I just said to you....come on man you got to try harder then that  :rofl :rofl :rofl

Granted I've only been back flying a couple weeks now, but for the most part there have been decent fights.  There were two or three nights where I was landing due to lack of fuel, which never happens when I fly as I tend to aim for the biggest batch of red and get myself killed over and over.

For what it's worth the good fights I've seen tended to be between two bases, not over one or the other, and with not a ton of alt, just folks having at it.

Still the same old game, just less bodies right now.  Same complaints, same excuses, same folks forgetting no one really dies, planes are free.  You get the drill :)
Tonights fights were a bit of whack a horde but the rooks ended up staying and fighting at one field and we had a decent furball. I hope this trend of good fights stays :rock
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"