Author Topic: Roads, Rail and Supply Barges.  (Read 961 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Roads, Rail and Supply Barges.
« on: September 30, 2016, 12:20:38 PM »
Hitech,

When I reach the point with my new terrain that traditionally I will have to add in the roads, rail and supply barges for ports. How should I proceed since it looks like those functions are not in place yet? Or am I in error and should check that function in the patch 3 terrain editor?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Roads, Rail and Supply Barges.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 04:51:07 PM »
It's undefined how roads and rivers will be implemented bustr.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2016, 11:49:04 AM »
Will you accept a new terrain for MA play at this time without them added?

Object rebuild seems to still work without the presence of them. Unless the relationship between the strats and down stream rebuild time effect specifically requires truck, trans and barges moving on the terrain.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 03:07:44 PM »
Will you accept a new terrain for MA play at this time without them added?

Object rebuild seems to still work without the presence of them. Unless the relationship between the strats and down stream rebuild time effect specifically requires truck, trans and barges moving on the terrain.

Yes, none of the current main arena terrains have any.

HiTech

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 04:57:48 PM »
I checked Buzzsaw offline and saw that it has none. Thank you for getting back on my questions.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing