Author Topic: Who should I fly for?  (Read 390 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Who should I fly for?
« on: July 19, 2001, 12:31:00 PM »
For my 2 months subscrip (starting tomorrow or hopefully today :) :)!!!) who should I fly for. I plan on staying with this country the whole time I play. Let me here some recruiting propaganda. Maybe some sort of GI bill? or tuition money?
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2001, 12:35:00 PM »
I heard the FDB's were recruiting pilots who meet the following stringent requirements:

1. Own a joystick

2. Is breathing

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2001, 12:44:00 PM »
Yup..and if you have a southern drawl and a facination with leather underwear join the ASSassins. (ROOKS)

Basically all countries are very similar with their share of whiners, furballers and strat squads.

Offline Westy MOL

• Silver Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2001, 01:08:00 PM »
It would be easier for you to stick to asking for dating advice from this crowd  ;)

-W

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2001, 01:11:00 PM »
Originally posted by hblair:
I heard the FDB's were recruiting pilots who meet the following stringent requirements:

1. Own a joystick

2. Is breathing

Dont listen to Hblair....we are flexible on the second one.   :)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2001, 01:17:00 PM »
Why the hell would ya need a joystick?  Skernsk is too poor to buy a joystick but he's an FDB.  He just flies with the mouse, which explains a lot if you've flown against him!

The one and only requirement for admission into the squad is that you have an attractive wife/girlfriend/sister/cousin/etc. that you are able and willing to supply naked pictures of in the squad forum.  Any skill or qualification beyond that is unecessary for entry into the squad, and fairly useless in performing day to day squad tasks...unless, of course, you've had extensive experience scrubbing toilets with a toothbrush.  Or a cat.

SOB

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: SOB ]
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2001, 01:24:00 PM »
Ahhh....it must be after noon as SOB has finally gottwn his lazy unemployed bellybutton out of bed. :)

I would have a joystick SOB, but my kids need food, diapers etc.  I should join the group who think AH is too expensive.....but I don;t qualify.

Offline hblair

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2001, 01:33:00 PM »
rofl!

You guys crack me up.  :)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2001, 01:36:00 PM »
If you have little skill, I suggest Bish, thats where guys that need numbers to fight hang out.  :D

Offline skernsk

• Platinum Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2001, 01:43:00 PM »
The person who posted above would fit into that "whiner" category :)

Hey Rip...was on lst night till about 10 and numbers were all even accross the board.  Time of day is a big factor in the numbers equation.

We need mathman to pull off some complicated "probability" math and let us know when kniggits will have the highest numbers so you can book some flying time <j/k>

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2001, 01:57:00 PM »

1. Own a joystick

Sorry HBlair, but you got that a tad bit wrong.  To be an FDP, you must "O\/\/N YOUR joystick".  Basically, this encourages a right arm capable of long drawn out chute shooting sessions.

2. Is breathing

While you are correct with this statement, you may want to refer to the 37 pages of "Proper FDP Breath" clauses as.  Most of them involve some type of pepperoni and beer odors... and some of them get downright gross.  The things FDPs do with straws. :eek:

AKDejaVu

Offline Thunder

• Nickel Member
      • Dickweed Heavy Bomber Group
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »
If you are thinking of hooking up with them make sure you know what you are getting involved with. BTW..Hangtime is the one on the right!

They do have fun and after "pizza and beer parties". They have contests on the flight deck! I think SOB still holds the record!    :)

[ 07-19-2001: Message edited by: Thunder ]
Aces High DickweedHBG: www.dickweedhbg.com

Offline Replicant

• Gold Member
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2001, 02:20:00 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort:
If you have little skill, I suggest Bish, thats where guys that need numbers to fight hang out.   :D

As Rip says, but I'd say Nits though of course, 'cos they've always had the most players on average over the last 17 Tours!   :)  Well, in my time zone anyway...

Nexx
NEXX

wobbel

Who should I fly for?
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2001, 04:42:00 PM »
LOL, guys :)

Nefarious i dont have any good propagande with so manye great squad to be in, but check us out anyeway :)
 http://home.online.no/~g-hanse/

Offline duffus

• Zinc Member
      • http://explorer
Who should I fly for?
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2001, 04:44:00 PM »
I just joined the FDB's... Breathing is not required.