Author Topic: Tank Gunsight Range +/-  (Read 198 times)

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
Tank Gunsight Range +/-
« on: October 25, 2016, 05:53:15 AM »
If I set the tank gunsight to work properly in mode 2, the same function will be reversed in mode 4. So, if I am in mode 2 and push the thumb tang on the CH Fighterstick to Increase Range, then Mode 4 will automatically reverse so that pusing on the thumb tang Decreases Range. It's maddening in a tank battle. - King Tiger
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
Re: Tank Gunsight Range +/-
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 01:08:31 PM »
Post the jsm file so I can take a look what functions you are speaking of.

HiTech

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:33:51 PM »
I went to check that fil (chfighterstickusb.jsm) and saw that only one mode was mapped even though I had just mapped everything. Now it seems to be working, but my mode 1 and mode 3 assignments to that same button are unmapped now.

I may have a bad USB hub, so I will have to investigate further.
If you like the Sick Puppy Custom Sound Pack the please consider contributing for future updates by sending a months dues to Hitech Creations for account "Chalenge." Every little bit helps.

Offline Chalenge

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 03:44:18 AM »
I am not sure what is the cause, but I know that the mappings I set do not hold from one session to the next. Whether it is a bug, a failing controller, or a faulty USB hub I cannot discover. The mapping that I set will work while I am playing, but once I log out the same mappings might change to any one of the many controller buttons.

EDIT: Just had to remove control manager (I think). I tried to turn on and off several devices that I change from time to time. After removing CH Control Manager the mappings seem to be holding.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:45:03 AM by Chalenge »