Author Topic: Perk Bonus  (Read 1640 times)

Offline guncrasher

• Plutonium Member
Re: Perk Bonus
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2016, 02:23:52 PM »
biggamer and you think flying a 262 everyday doesnt get old?

I used to play world of tanks for about 2 years I played it more than ah.  spent more money than in ah.  I dont play it anymore.  I cant even remember the last time I played it.  been in ah for since 06 I think.  I still keep busy with scenarios, fso and MA play.

earning more perks is not gonna make it more or less fun.  it's your attitude that makes it fun.  it's the other player's that make it fun.  the joking that goes around among friends even those with from other countries.

semp
you dont want me to ho, dont point your plane at me.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2016, 02:26:44 PM »
How do any of you know there is no change to AH3? At no time since August 2014 through 99 alpha patches, to today with 17 beta patches has Hitech ever uttered a word to how AH3 will look or play.

AH2 is what it is, and no changes will change anything about it this late with AH3 near completion.

So how do any of you know there will be no changes with AH3?
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2016, 02:33:52 PM »
....half the problem today....

There's no half... ~The~ problem is 100% in HTC's court.  IMHO, they've not figured it out.  Dumbing down the game might work, but I'd damn sure leave, and I know plenty of others that would as well.  There's an alternative out there (WT) that you could use to get out of your rut, that's all I'm saying.  I would guess that dumbing down the game would have the opposite effect that you think it would.

"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2016, 04:06:35 PM »
i play world of tanks every day trust me 24 thousand plus battles i dont play aces high unless i got squaddies to fly with, and it would not be 262s every day the bonuses would only pop up on holidays, i run into former Aces high players almost on a daily bases in world of tanks also there is a 22 or 23 page post in oclub of players going over to world of warships 
and as far as spending money on world of tanks it cost me less money a month than Aces high does money ain't the issue you can buy 3k gold on world of tanks pay your account for a month and have 500 gold left over for $12  and if you pay your account for world of tanks it also pays it for warships and if you pay ships it pays tanks so really you can play both the games for $12 but as i said before i dont care ill pay my Aces high account until im dead or the game is gone
G3-MF

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2016, 04:28:17 PM »
Yeah I can see how this could be good for many.... the example was just that...too much  over thinking and emotion responses go on here.. it could make for busy holiday weekends etc....Some use rides that even a bonus perk modifier wouldn't bump perks fast enough to have the place filled with uber perk rides...but it is that sense of free extras that will get the excitement going

Believe it or not..but business owners do see things....and a whole lot more than those of us who look at only a few aspects of things....I believe a change is indeed needed from the current installment however had the business owners jumped at every cry and wail this place would be far worse off...some may say how could it get worse. .
.I think perhaps the forecasting took longer than it should have however, with the implement of the new game structures out there of similar genre, waiting and watching to see where the growth and flow is, is actually quite smart.....you don't want to spend copious amounts of everything to be stomped next week..... The latest way is get them in...get them to spend till they realize it is a futile and expensive thing. they don't care if you come or go...there are plenty of short attention spanners with debit cards to continuously give them money... This is not...From what I have found the Hitech way...this is why there is such a great community(here gone and lurking) they value a good old fashioned Mom and Pop store...Not that this is that...but it sure isn't a corporate affair ... that's what keeps me here and away from those other rancid (to me) games
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 05:09:00 PM by SPKmes »

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2016, 05:08:52 PM »
Yeah I can see how this could be good for many.... the example was just that...too much  over thinking and emotion responses go on here.. it could make for busy holiday weekends etc....Some use rides that even a bonus perk modifier wouldn't bump perks fast enough to have the place filled with uber perk rides...but it is that sense of free extras that will get the excitement going

Believe it or not..but business owners do see things....and a whole lot more than those of us who look and only a few aspects of things....I believe a change is indeed needed from the current installment however had the business owners jumped at every cry and wail this place would be far worse off...some may say how could it get worse. .
.I think perhaps the forecasting took longer than it should have however, with the implement of the new game structures out there of similar genre, waiting and watching to see where the growth and flow is, is actually quite smart.....you don't want to spend copious amounts of everything to be stomped next week..... The latest way is get them in...get them to spend till they realize it is a futile and expensive thing. they don't care if you come or go...there are plenty of short attention spanners with debit cards to continuously give them money... This is not...From what I have found the Hitech way...this is why there is such a great community(here gone and lurking) they value a good old fashioned Mom and Pop store...Not that this is that...but it sure isn't a corporate affair ... that's what keeps me here and away from those other rancid (to me) games

well said sir <<S>>
G3-MF

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2016, 11:40:15 PM »
I think it's a good idea.
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Biggamer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2016, 09:18:54 AM »
  :bolt:
G3-MF

Offline waystin2

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 09:26:58 AM »
CO for the Pigs On The Wing
& The nicest guy in Aces High!

Offline Copprhed

• Silver Member
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 11:44:20 AM »
IBTL
Flight Leader: "Bogeys at 2 o'clock!"
Wingman: "Roger, It's 1:30 now, what do I do 'til then?"

Offline thrila

• Gold Member
      • The Few Squadron
« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2016, 12:17:31 PM »
How about a perk bonus for being in an aircraft.
"Willy's gone and made another,
Something like it's elder brother-
Wing tips rounded, spinner's bigger.
Unbraced tailplane ends it's figure.
One-O-nine F is it's name-
F is for futile, not for fame."

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2016, 03:27:41 PM »
Why not just head over to War Thunder with your wallet ready?

Agree 100%

Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline JunkyII

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2016, 11:25:28 PM »
How do any of you know there is no change to AH3? At no time since August 2014 through 99 alpha patches, to today with 17 beta patches has Hitech ever uttered a word to how AH3 will look or play.

AH2 is what it is, and no changes will change anything about it this late with AH3 near completion.

So how do any of you know there will be no changes with AH3?
^^^^Hate to say I told you so bustr :D

Regarding this discussion...

This idea is like a lot that get immediately brushed off by a lot of the people on here..."Everything is fine" crew back at it again

It's a good idea...Christmas weekend double perk points??? Why not?? Only thing is does is add more perks to people's account and also possibly get a spike during those times which would be good for players because like all you in here who keep saying "Just wait until HTC runs ads and we get more people" the fights would be bigger and better...possibly a better look at the game for a 2 weeker or a player thinking about returning???

No real harm could come from this...whoop di do you see a few more perk rides in the MA...heck might make more of you less scared to fight.
DFC Member
Proud Member of Pigs on the Wing
"Yikes"