Author Topic: Aces high didn't make the list  (Read 1361 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Re: Aces high didn't make the list
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2017, 07:33:52 AM »
Post something about AH3 in the comments section.   Might drive some traffic our way if you do.   The more the merrier.

Done! Used one of my dozen QA email addresses :)
The list is historic - some were good at the time, some stunk.
Aces High is unique. I've played a bunch but HT has gotten my $$$ from since when it was $30 a month and a2a only <S>

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE Eagle RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Peda

Offline nooby52

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2017, 09:46:46 AM »
I didn't see anything that I would rather play than Aces Hi. In fact I think  AH2 & 3 beat them all, hands down. Just my opinion.

Flying as "South52" for VF-17 Jolly Rogers
17 Squadron - The Hardest Day Battle of Britain
204 Kokutai - Target Rabaul
610 Squadron -TFT Battle of Britain

Offline Krupinski

• Gold Member
      • Twitch
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2017, 10:06:36 AM »
War Thunder has a better rank than DCS World? Uh... ok. It's an old video so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

....but yeah, there's a reason IL2 is #1 on that list.

Offline FBKampfer

• Nickel Member
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2017, 12:50:28 PM »
You tube ads. Just saying.
AvA Development Group
Freebird SAC member

Great men are forged in fire; it is the privilege of lesser men to light the flames.

Offline tmetal

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2017, 01:22:47 PM »
Tom Clancy's Hawx made the list? Really?!  :huh  Credibility request denied; move along
The real problem is anyone should feel like they can come to this forum and make a wish without being treated in a derogatory manner.  The only discussion should be centered around whether it would work, or how it would work and so on always in a respectful manner.

-Skuzzy 5/18/17

Offline Dundee

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2017, 08:10:30 AM »
Does anyone else play the other online massive multiplayer flight sims?  Is Aces High the best in your opinion?

The way Hitech has paired back the GV model in AH III it is not good for us GV people......... kind of loosing interest in the game. I have been spending more time in other simms as this one is falling out of favor.