Author Topic: Houston, we need an astronouaht or giant beaver repellant.  (Read 601 times)

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Don't play with the terrain editor, it only leads astray, and 25,000ft rockets to mars. It was only for a moment, I was weak, I admit it..... :bolt:

orrr, Houston we got us a beaver problem.

bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
Re: Houston, we need an astronouaht or giant beaver repellant.
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 10:08:05 AM »
Where the fight!?

-> From the cut line all the way to the roots! HELP!

Call it the monument to fallen pilots; everyone gets hacked down once! :cheers: Looking like you're becoming a paintbrush magician. keep it up!
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 11:17:22 AM »
The angle I chose to run the mountain ranges on this island is the worst possible in dealing with the polygon mesh. I had a weak moment of frustration......and that beaver better get out of my work space, I'm telling ya..... :bhead
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline ebfd11

• Platinum Member
      • [b]POTW[/b]
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2017, 09:04:21 AM »
I would say leave it...something on the lines of the squid...

LawnDart
PIGS ON THE WING 3RD WING

InGame id: LawnDart
RIP Skullman Potzie and BentNail

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 02:46:10 PM »
lawndart and gents,

Turns out by accident being funny, I placed it where my blueprint maps a base following the 25mile and 19mile rule. Don't worry, with lawndart back, that giant beaver is doomed...... :O
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2017, 02:05:49 PM »
I have to announce that the giant beaver has now taken away the trunk and the astronaut took a wrong turn to Pismo Beach with the bunny..... :O 
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

Offline DubiousKB

• Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 09:44:28 AM »
..sad Panda...   :cool:   

Got it "squared" away did you?
56th Fighter Group -  Jug Life