Author Topic: Chess Piece Loyalty, ENY, the Bish Dominance Problem, and a Suggestion  (Read 11324 times)

Offline DaddyAce

• Silver Member
Re: Chess Piece Loyalty, ENY, the Bish Dominance Problem, and a Suggestion
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2017, 07:14:10 PM »
Just a thought but one day we might consider these the good old days..
Not many folks on so often get to have one on one's..
Enough space to get the job done with out huge numbers furballing..
If steam brings in the big numbers I can see a repeat of the moans I used to hear about the good old days..when titanic Tuesday's ruled..the old timers where griping about how the flight etiquette had gone..hos gangbangs..clearing 12s
Just a thought but these might be golden times..
I love the game at the moment...not to frantic..knows who's about..numbers are not too opressive..i like our community at present..we know each other friend and foe..
Don't get me wrong..i want an increase in the player base but the grass is not always greener...enjoy what we have.
Anyway..just food for thought
Stay positive
Stay aces high
 :salute Jimmy

This!  :aok

...and I must have lucked out but did enjoy a number of 1 v 1's this past week and even survived some of them   :D

Offline SPKmes

• Gold Member
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2017, 09:19:51 PM »
Just a thought but one day we might consider these the good old days..
Not many folks on so often get to have one on one's..
Enough space to get the job done with out huge numbers furballing..
If steam brings in the big numbers I can see a repeat of the moans I used to hear about the good old days..when titanic Tuesday's ruled..the old timers where griping about how the flight etiquette had gone..hos gangbangs..clearing 12s
Just a thought but these might be golden times..
I love the game at the moment...not to frantic..knows who's about..numbers are not too opressive..i like our community at present..we know each other friend and foe..
Don't get me wrong..i want an increase in the player base but the grass is not always greener...enjoy what we have.
Anyway..just food for thought
Stay positive
Stay aces high
 :salute Jimmy

Jimmy  :furious ... Seriously dude.... why do you have to come in here all level headed and the like and make sense.....

Hahaha.... good on ya man....  :salute...see you back up when you get home  :airplane: :joystick: :ahand  :angel:  :bolt:   :D

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2017, 10:23:22 PM »

Dunno... I hear men still name their firstborn sons after SHawk  :old:

Probably something more to do with newborn hair.  :D
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)