Author Topic: GUN CAM #72 163 back in action on Youtube  (Read 632 times)

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
GUN CAM #72 163 back in action on Youtube
« on: August 04, 2017, 11:05:29 AM »
*** Clean Fun **** (no ear muffs required)

Hello gents <S>, this video is about 163 interception of two Ki-67 bombers. Please come check it out.

youtube link: https://youtu.be/MQ6Egtz4o9k

:salute

:airplane:

ULTactus

Offline Zoney

• Platinum Member
Re: GUN CAM #72 163 back in action on Youtube
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 11:50:40 AM »
IMHO you need to extend farther before you turn for your pass.  You are not giving yourself enough time to line them up and your're hurrying to pull at the last second which is too  much causing your vision to diminish and the ultimately black out.

Nice shot on that last pass my friend :)
Wag more, bark less.

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 07:33:11 AM »
IMHO you need to extend farther before you turn for your pass.  You are not giving yourself enough time to line them up and your're hurrying to pull at the last second which is too  much causing your vision to diminish and the ultimately black out.

Nice shot on that last pass my friend :)

Yeah you are right about needing to extend a bit longer. I was trying to get a feel for that aircraft. That was my 3rd time flying it in ah3. She is a fast one for sure.

ULTactus

Offline Volron

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 02:56:48 PM »
Took a pretty big gamble coming in from above and ending up just behind him in your pass.  That dorsal is a 20mm gun, and it will handily take out a 163.  I've made many a plane pay for allowing me a shot with the dorsal. :t  You would have been much better off coming in from below, like you did in that last pass.  It's a good feeling when you nab two in one like that, I might add.  :x

If you were against just about every other bomber, coming in high will be solid.  But against a Ki, you really need to avoid giving him any kind of shot with that 20. :aok
Quote from: hitech
Wow I find it hard to believe it has been almost 38 days since our last path. We should have release another 38 versions by now  :bhead
HiTech
Quote from: Pyro
Quote from: Jolly
What on Earth makes you think that i said that sir?!
My guess would be scotch.

Offline BTPage

• Copper Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 10:32:24 AM »
Took a pretty big gamble coming in from above and ending up just behind him in your pass.  That dorsal is a 20mm gun, and it will handily take out a 163.  I've made many a plane pay for allowing me a shot with the dorsal. :t  You would have been much better off coming in from below, like you did in that last pass.  It's a good feeling when you nab two in one like that, I might add.  :x

If you were against just about every other bomber, coming in high will be solid.  But against a Ki, you really need to avoid giving him any kind of shot with that 20. :aok

Yeah what can I say, sometimes you just get lucky in this game.

ULTactus