Author Topic: My observations in VR with Vive  (Read 466 times)

Offline Kirin

• Nickel Member
My observations in VR with Vive
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:40:07 PM »
Greetings aces

First of all AH has hands-down the best spotting system in VR that I have experienced. Spotting far away planes is really easy. Performance is great.

There are a few problems. For example the chat bar is sitting on the floor. So I have to turn my head down to the floor to barely be able to read anything. In the same vein the FPS counter and information bar is way up. The new whiteish infor bar with the compass is turned 90° sideways. Is there any way to re-arrange the chat bar and info bars?

Cheers
Real men fly Radial!

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
Re: My observations in VR with Vive
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 02:44:04 PM »
yes i believe you can drag at least some of them around on your screen and drop them where you want.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 02:46:38 PM »
 :aok Its in options: Preferences: Gui. The dragable panels will show up dark shaded boxes and you can move any of those.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2017, 03:32:20 PM »
For chat bar/room/ and message window. Simply click drag the window it to where you wish.