Author Topic: I will personally help you get started in scenarios if you want to try it out  (Read 617 times)

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
We love having new players in scenarios.

If you are new to Aces High and want to try the special event called a "scenario", send me a message here on this board, and I would be honored and pleased to personally help you get started in scenarios.

Scenarios are great fun, and a different experience from playing in the melee arena.

Scenarios are themed on actual historical battles (like Battle of Britain, Anzio, 8th Air Force bombing of Germany, air operations in North Africa, air combat on the Eastern Front, and so on).  We use the historical terrain, aircraft types that were in the historical battle, and use historically based objectives.  We divide into two sides and fight the battle over the course of four Saturdays of action.

To me, scenarios are one of the funnest things there is.  :aok

If you haven't tried one, you are missing out.  Stop missing out.  Join me in scenarios!  :aok

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
I might take you up on that.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
Scenarios and special events are WELL worth it. Id highly recommend taking up Brooke on this. There is a real adrenaline rush when entering these battles.  :airplane:
The Damned(est. 1988)
-=Army of Muppets=-
2014 & 2018 KoTH ToC Champion

Offline perdue3

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Platinum Member
Scenarios and special events are WELL worth it. Id highly recommend taking up Brooke on this. There is a real adrenaline rush when entering these battles.  :airplane:

Hey you, sign up for a 190.
C.O. Kommando Nowotny 

FlyKommando.com

Offline Brooke

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
      • http://www.electraforge.com/brooke/
My offer is good for either side and any plane. I love getting folks into scenarios.  :aok