Author Topic: Can't map controllers  (Read 503 times)

Offline Mister Fork

• AvA Staff Member
  • Platinum Member
Can't map controllers
« on: April 11, 2018, 10:48:33 PM »
Just tried to remap my controllers because I ran the patch and when I tried to take off, I went into a circle.  I have TMaster pedals and Saitek X-52 joy...nothing is showing on the axis (when I'm in the remapping controllers, you could see the input).  I'm wondering if there is anything I need to do?

Note - when I first get into game, controllers seems fine.  Enter cockpit and try to take off, and the game looses the mapping. So weird. Couldn't even select the Control Mode 1.

I'm sure its from the new control set features, but it's completely messed up my default profile.

VR works awesome however. :x
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 10:54:47 PM by Mister Fork »
"Games are meant to be fun and fair but fighting a war is neither." - HiTech

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Can't map controllers
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 12:28:57 AM »
Yes weird. I have had zero issues with this patch,alot of others though...OH BOY! The VR changes were much welcomed by myself.  :cheers: I also use X52 and Saitek peddals,so its not that, well still could be i guess. Eh, I dont understand much of this technical stuff anyway  :uhoh Several folk after a restart it fixed most issues? Might be working next time you come in? :pray
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 12:31:48 AM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 01:27:38 AM »
If you have additional controllers connected to your PC that you do not use for AH, disconnect them.  The other controllers are bleeding through and causing a conflict.  After the patch I have to disconnect my wireless Xbox One controller otherwise it will conflict with my CH gear and VKB pedals and will not allow me to make any changes to my controller's mapping.

"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 01:49:30 AM »
See Rule #4
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 01:23:15 PM by Skuzzy »
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 04:29:02 PM »
I also have controller issues, all TH stuff. Stick, pedals all good, totally lost throttle and cannot find a way to get any control or button to work  :angry:
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11

Offline viking73

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2018, 01:22:04 AM »
There are controller issues with throttle setups. Can not use 4 engine controller setup. Only 2 assigned throttles work. Also throttles are backwards and the 'invert' now has to be checked when it didn't need to before.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 01:46:25 AM by viking73 »
T2Maw
80th FS {OM-KNIGHTS} Kommando Nowotny {FSO}/{CCS}
S.A.P.P.
Air Warrior 1996, Aces High 2000
Skin Designer

Offline jeffn

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Silver Member
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2018, 10:57:51 AM »
Update: have all controls back, seams to be working great (other than the toe brake thing, that is being addressed in next patch). For me i think it was a driver download, i dont know, not savy in such things. Anywho, back to fly'n
-JeffN-
Jagdgeschwader 11

JG11