Author Topic: Tracers Off, But others can see  (Read 524 times)

Offline LTCClark

• Copper Member
Tracers Off, But others can see
« on: May 01, 2018, 08:40:49 AM »
First this may not be a bug, however I see it as one.

When you have Tracers OFF, they should only apply to fighters, or gunner positions where tracers are not visible to the enemy or others.

Wirbles, Flaks, Field guns etc, should have the code altered so that when a player has the setting No Tracers enabled that their tracers show since the enemy can see them.

This avoids the unnecessary change or confusion on how No Tracers actually works, if they can see your tracers you should see your tracers.
Get VoiceBot and Use Speech for game commands
www.voicebot.net
AutoHotkey and Software repo maps etc for AHIII

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
Re: Tracers Off, But others can see
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 02:10:43 PM »
 :uhoh You lost me,sir. Are you saying that With NOTRACERS checked...The Wirb cant see them but the Fighters can? Or are you saying that Wirbs and such Should always have VISIBLE tracers,regardless of setting check status?  I have never had an issue with Notracers checked and everyone but me can see I still have tracers. Least ways mine dont work like that :headscratch:  Tank Gun/88mm those sorts of guns dont use tracers,sure you know that just stating anyway.,it has been asked before though.
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline LTCClark

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 12:18:17 PM »
if the enemy can see them with them turned off
then you should see them
so if you see them you know the enemy sees them too

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Get VoiceBot and Use Speech for game commands
www.voicebot.net
AutoHotkey and Software repo maps etc for AHIII

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2018, 04:11:05 PM »
 :uhoh Yes...still dont get WHAT Bug you were referencing. You want it coded so that NO TRACER option works ONLY in Aircraft? Wirbs and Field guns coded to Always have Tracers ACTIVE...I read your post as you were not seeing tracers that enemy COULD SEE.  :uhoh Havent come across that situation myself,so was wanting clarification
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain