Author Topic: Collision with Typhoon at 6K out  (Read 477 times)

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
Collision with Typhoon at 6K out
« on: July 06, 2018, 11:40:45 AM »
  I recorded this film because I was getting shot with a Typhoon that was 6K away from me and also a collision. Other players had noticed this particular player warping although the player scoffed at the idea of a bad connection. We respectively advised him to Ping Plot his connection. can a bad connection cause this even though he was 6k out according to game?
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline bustr

• Plutonium Member
Re: Collision with Typhoon at 6K out
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 12:32:17 PM »
It looks like town ack hit you and the typhoon gave up his chase at about 5k and pulled up above the clouds. You would need a film he was running at the same time to show abnormalities from his system.
bustr - POTW 1st Wing

This is like the old joke that voters are harsher to their beer brewer if he has an outage, than their politicians after raising their taxes. Death and taxes are certain but, fun and sex is only now.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2018, 12:19:36 AM »
text showed a collision....not sure how that could be :uhoh
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Slate

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 11:14:02 AM »
text showed a collision....not sure how that could be :uhoh

Yes how is that possible.   :headscratch:
I always wanted to fight an impossible battle against incredible odds.

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 03:14:27 PM »
  Yes how is that possible.   :headscratch:
I asked YOu,first? You were there  :bolt: :x
FAC was complaining alot on Country channel...everyone saw him warping bad. He got really upset about being told. He would start shooting 3k away and complain about not hitting anything...several folk were trying to help him understand,BUT he already knew it all...so, that went over like a Lead Zeplin Think he cussed at RV6 and left soon there after :uhoh
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 03:18:35 PM by 1stpar3 »
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline FLS

• AH Training Corps
  • Plutonium Member
      • Trainer's Website
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 05:03:54 PM »
There are two collision messages.People get confused when they ignore the differences. FAC had a collision on his PC which had aircraft in different locations due to his bad connection.