Author Topic: crog the bounty hunter  (Read 2079 times)

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
Re: crog the bounty hunter
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2018, 09:00:26 AM »
first op is against NRA, need to kill them, the HQ in fairfax, the lobying money, the works, need anonns. admins, anarchists et al.

lets have some fun with this

Saying that you need to kill the NRA, is just the same as you saying that you need to kill me and my family, since most all of us are lifetime NRA members.....

Shame on you!

TC
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2018, 02:03:48 AM »

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

It's been a hard week.  I needed this.  :aok
ME TOO...sad thing is..he sort of nailed the issue of Gun safety  :aok
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline 1stpar3

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2018, 02:13:37 AM »
Saying that you need to kill the NRA, is just the same as you saying that you need to kill me and my family, since most all of us are lifetime NRA members.....

Shame on you!

TC
WELL PUT...and TC drops the Mic! Not sure if he was joking? We have more than ENOUGH things that divide this country...dont like seeing, things like the OP stated. The ONLY problems I have concerning Fire Arms....Its a bugger to empty the gun safe for a move :x Moving to W Virginia the 16th, so now I have to find a way to haul my 52 firearms...its a GREAT PROBLEM to have, IMO
"Life is short,break the rules,forgive quickly,kiss slowly,love truly,laugh uncontrollably,and never regret anything that made you smile."  “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”- Mark Twain

Offline Shuffler

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2018, 06:01:46 AM »

Shame on you!

TC

Agreed...   Patron here.
80th FS "Headhunters"

S.A.P.P.- Secret Association Of P-38 Pilots (Lightning In A Bottle)

Offline crog

• Parolee
  • Zinc Member
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2018, 09:08:24 PM »
See Rule #14
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:11:06 AM by Skuzzy »

Offline DmonSlyr

• Platinum Member
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2018, 08:55:06 AM »
See Rule #4